Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ade Ajeez

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I noticed that the young man scored for Partick last night against Celtic.
I was not aware he had moved north of the border.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    pettgra said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I noticed that the young man scored for Partick last night against Celtic.

Yeah joined them in the summer after he was released at the end of his contract with AFC Wimbledon
  • Options

pettgra said:

Yeah joined them in the summer after he was released at the end of his contract with AFC Wimbledon
    Ah.He wasnt quite up to scratch for us was he. He would probably walk in now, thats how bad we are.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

pettgra said:

Ah.He wasnt quite up to scratch for us was he. He would probably walk in now, thats how bad we are.
    He'd walk in with Azeez these days :)
  • Options
    dizzee said:

pettgra said:

pettgra said:

He'd walk in with Azeez these days :)
    Azeezy as that?
    Oh my gawd!
  • Options
    Jeez! get his name right.
  • Options
    Come on....at ease.