Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pyro, Palace and the Police

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/06/football-fans-arrested-after-flares-let-off-at-chelsea-v-crystal-palace-game?CMP=share_btn_tw

Will be interesting to see the sentences given out and banns handed down given the total tolerance of pyro use by the home fans by the police and club at Selhurst.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I saw a guy i went to school with on match of the day bouncing about awkwardly with a scarf round his face by the flare. Now should i grass him up?
  • Options
    there fans are absolute helmets, but i do think the police should be worrying about other things i have no issue with flares etc, and not many on here do when there used at protests. when they are thrown on the pitch thats different but smokes and flares for atmosphere i see no issue with.
  • Options
    btw the homemade balaclavas must have come from there moscow wing of stripey nigel bastards.
  • Options
    They are the most cringe worthy bunch of geeks i've ever seen. Ultras????? leave it out. :smiley:

Don't think they should be handing bans out for the odd flare. But should be given life for palace balaclavas! Deary me.

• Options

I saw a comment on one of their forums some time ago. Someone said that one of the reasons he hated Charlton was because the Valley is in a "horrid" part of London.
    Horrid? Who are these people? I haven't heard anyone say that since I used to read Billy Bunter books in about 1960.

Horrid.
    Sounds like something that someone from Surrey would say.

• Options

I saw a comment on one of their forums some time ago. Someone said that one of the reasons he hated Charlton was because the Valley is in a "horrid" part of London.
    Horrid? Who are these people? I haven't heard anyone say that since I used to read Billy Bunter books in about 1960.

Whilst not quite the Kings Road, Charlton is like Knightsbridge compared to Thornton Heath.

With that logic, he must despise the stripey nigels.
  • Options
    Under The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985 it is on offence for a person to enter or attempt to enter a football ground while in possession of a flare, smoke bomb or firework. The sentence for these offences can be as much three months in prison, and in many cases, fans who have no previous convictions are being given prison sentences for attempting to enter a football ground with a smoke bomb in their pocket as the courts take these offences very seriously.
  • Options
    I wonder whether the awful rag, Croydon Advertiser will send someone to court to report.

• Options
    Just supporting those cnuts should be a criminal offence. Absolute tossers to a man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Whilst not quite the Kings Road, Charlton is like Knightsbridge compared to Thornton Heath.

With that logic, he must despise the stripey nigels.
    Probably hates himself, deep down
  • Options
    The Met are going all out on this one - SO15 have been called in to investigate.