Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Match with KM

12346»

Comments

• Options

Off_it said:

Jeez, there's a lot of age in those pictures. And if you take out the three club employees that average age goes up even higher.

Where's the youth coming through? We know they care, or at least some of them do, so why is it they don't feel able (or welcome?) to attend these things?

Go to an away game and you see the same.

I can only put it down to the generation of fans lost when we were groundsharing.
    Really? Millwall, for example? There are loads of younger fans at the bigger turnout away matches.
  • Options
    Scoham- thanks for post.
    KM is either totally stupid or has a huge ego with the inability to see reality. The questions asked shows she is 100% a failure. Her decisions on players, managers are disasters, the biggest failure is her personal alienation of fans. As is said this cannot be solved by her and RD.
    It is a catch 22 situation. As she cannot recognise and admit her failures she clearly does not have the ability to be CEO of the football club.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Jeez, there's a lot of age in those pictures. And if you take out the three club employees that average age goes up even higher.

Where's the youth coming through? We know they care, or at least some of them do, so why is it they don't feel able (or welcome?) to attend these things?

I can only put it down to the generation of fans lost when we were groundsharing.
    Really? Millwall, for example? There are loads of younger fans at the bigger turnout away matches.
    agreed, that whole point about the lost generation is no longer relevant. Young supporters we might have missed out on then would be in their 40s now anyway so certainly not youth. We've since had a decade period of a sold out valley with well over 20,000 in the ground week in week out.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Or more recently, falling through the leagues.
  • Options
    Is Katrien really involved with "choosing" players or managers ?
    Who gives her the list to choose from ?
    Being rude , I'm sure 95% of those in the ground over the age of 12 would have better footballing knowledge and acumen than her .
  • Options
    Bit unfair on the under12s! I think they have more knowledge and ability than KM.
  • Options
    Of those who go to game with me, one very regular is 23, one occasional one is 23, and one half dozen a season is 23, one infrequent one is 66 and another one is 15.
    What the club is doing by being so abject is alienating those younger ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Of those who go to game with me, one very regular is 23, one occasional one is 23, and one half dozen a season is 23, one infrequent one is 66 and another one is 15.
    What the club is doing by being so abject is alienating those younger ones.

Yes, my son actually was changing from somebody I had to drag along to somebody who wanted to come. That has gone!
  • Options
    So if Roland has an issue with a senior manager in his businesses he takes action, believe her that he does....

Believe her.......really?

She is unbelievable in anything that comes out her mouth.
  • Options
    My thoughts turned to Meire when I read about the confidentiality payoff made to former Sunderland CEO (also, interestingly, a qualified lawyer) Margaret Byrne: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/05/sunderland-margaret-byrne-750000-confidentiality-deal

I'd hate to think that, when the axe finally falls, Meire could walk away with a similar fat pay cheque, or indeed any other form of remuneration (bonuses, share options etc).