Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal fans today...

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    "Laou it bruv, Laou it...!" hate the way these idiots speak nowadays.
  • Options
    I've just been asked how I manage to support Charlton, how I manage to find the patience to support us when his patience is running out with Arsenal because they used to be so successful!!
  • Options
    I don't particularly like the guy but Adrian Durham's show on Talkshite at 4.00pm should be amusing - he's really got it in for Arsenal and after last night, he's got plenty of ammunition for another full-on blast!
  • Options
    Headline in the Times this morning: "Eagles 3 Butterflies 0"
  • Options

I don't particularly like the guy but Adrian Durham's show on Talkshite at 4.00pm should be amusing - he's really got it in for Arsenal and after last night, he's got plenty of ammunition for another full-on blast!

Totally with you on Durham. Complete self-publicist who loves his own voice, even when it spurts such drivel. Gough is like a sycophantic sidekick!! Of course, the idea is to talk utter crap in order to get fools to take the bait and ring in (thus filling the Talksport coffers). But every now and then you get a decent caller who puts Der-Ham on the back foot. Then, of course, all they do is cut the caller off.

O'Brien on LBC is exactly the same. Loves his self perceived intellectual sound bites and gets turned on by belittling folk. But as soon as someone with a level of intellect challenges him they just get cut off!

Eddie Mair for me all day long.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    how can anyone dislike durham;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6KTSr4AsXc

edit this absolute cracker from a nigel in a comment;

The fact of the matter is that there's a lot of jealousy when it comes to Palace's support, which is widely regarded as one of the best home and away in England. Check the numerous polls if you doubt me. Here's just one example of many..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11204948/Ranking-the-atmospheres-at-the-20-Premier-League-grounds-by-Jim-White.html?frame=3093739

As for Millwall they struggle to get 10,000 at the Den on a Saturday afternoon! And as for their away support, you could fit them in the back of Citron Berlingo!

Durham supports Peterborough, and little is know about them really as they are so insignificant. But I did go there once, and their support was just a handful of old men sitting still, looking like they wanted to kill themselves.
    Read more

hahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha - nigel twat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I consider them thee most embarrassing thing in English football culture today, this won't go down well but Palace and Fulham look the bollocks next to them.
  • Options
    Is that someone on here ?
  • Options
    Are you kidding me in the words of Connor McGregor

Who da fuck is dat guy
  • Options

I consider them thee most embarrassing thing in English football culture today, this won't go down well but Palace and Fulham look the bollocks next to them.

No chance, palace by a mile. Norwich are worthy shout as well.
  • Options
    Bizarre, go to Arsenal for the first time and end up on Arsenal TV
  • Options

No chance, palace by a mile. Norwich are worthy shout as well.
    You can throw any set of fans that use clappers in the mix as well, not enough face palms around to describe that.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Is that someone on here ?

It's @ValleyGary's cooler brother
  • Options
    I'm just on my way home from Fever Pitch the opera. No, I really am. You can't get much more Arsenal than that.
  • Options
    Why would you want to be interviewed for it if you're not even an Arsenal fan