Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pre match meal... what's yours?

i've just had a fried egg and bacon sandwich and a fried egg and sausage sandwich on thick white crusty bloomer with a bottle of still water from local cafe

Comments

• Options
    going for a couple of cheese, ham and salad wraps. washed down with gallons of whatever sports drink i can find that claims to be able to influence my game!!!
  • Options
    It's about to be chicken, sweetcorn and pasta... with a gallon of water
  • Options
    tortellini with a tomato based sauce and fresh veg. fresh orange juice and a banana.
  • Options
    A large Donor with chips, followed by treacle pudding and custard : )

oh, and a diet coke, I`m cutting down on my sugar in intake.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Wholemeal pasta with tomato sauce and roasted veg, garlic bread and plenty of water. Bringing lucozade, red bull and water to the game with me along with a banana and chocolate.
  • Options
    some spliffs!
    \
    not really, going to cook up some chicken and pasta when i get in, leaving in 5!! yey
  • Options
    Ham and Mustard on bloomer - the mustasd had a bit of a kick............
  • Options
    Just about to tuck in to some Mushroom pasta...

havnt blown my nose for 3hrs... good sign..
  • Options
    lager
  • Options
    lager
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lager
  • Options
    no special pre-match meal for me, though i have managed to shed a few extra pounds in the last couple of hours. i have had a lighter cast put on my arm this morning.
  • Options
    just thrown a berroca into the mix an all... had a light 2 mile stroll warm the muscles up...
  • Options
    Cheese and Tomato Ravioli with 2 slices of wholemeal toast.
  • Options
    Burger
  • Options
    Lasagne but I am not playing!
    I will be watching though!
  • Options
    2 Cheese & Onion mcCoys Rolls, more bread, fruit pastiles and a four pack of red bull, hope to have wings