Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Flash last night

That was absolutely diabolical, I hate it when they do stuff like that the script writers/producers/directors must be so far up their own arses to churn out that shite.

For me Barry Allen has just jumped the shark

Comments

• Options
    Go to "settings", click on "voice recognition", then click "no".

But don't worry. Because there are loads of people who have accidentally posted a rant. But, to be honest, this is the first time I've seen it happen with someone obviously talking in their sleep.
  • Options

For me Barry Allen has just jumped the shark

Is that his signature move from Clash of Clans?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thought someone had bumped into "Flash" Flanagan.
  • Options
    Are you Paulie in disguise
  • Options
    Musical episodes have been a thing for a long time. Buffy, Community, 30 Rock... My heart sinks when I read the synopsis cos I know I'll hate it, but it'll be back to normal next week. Besides, this is a show where a genius telepathic gorilla terrorises multiple realities. I think we can excuse a stylised fantasy singing episode.
  • Options
    This series has been a bit of a chore to slog through. Just like everything in the DC universe seems to do, they have tied themselves in knots with time travel, alternate realities and continuity.

Just tell me an exciting story about good guys beating bad guys. It's not a lot to ask is it?!
  • Options
    Arrow started poorly and became crap.

The Flash started OK and became crap.

Supergirl started Meh and stayed Meh but I prefer to the other two, both of which I've given up on.

Preacher is DC but from their 'comics for grown-ups' line, Vertigo, and was always going to be a bit different, and with a short run of episodes they had less chance of screwing it up.

DC need to look at what Marvel do right with their TV shows and learn a thing or two.
  • Options
    Thought this was about the helicopter flying around last night...
  • Options
    Missed It said:

This series has been a bit of a chore to slog through. Just like everything in the DC universe seems to do, they have tied themselves in knots with time travel, alternate realities and continuity.

Just tell me an exciting story about good guys beating bad guys. It's not a lot to ask is it?!

That's all I want when I watch these types of programmes. Agree with you about the time travel. Have actually said to my mate, who is an avid fan, if they reset flashpoint again I'm done with it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thought someonehad bumped into "Flash" Flanagan.

I thought someone had been out wearing a dirty mac...
  • Options
    Activiites up Oxleas Wood and Darfford Heath again then?
  • Options

Arrow started poorly and became crap.

The Flash started OK and became crap.

Supergirl started Meh and stayed Meh but I prefer to the other two, both of which I've given up on.

Preacher is DC but from their 'comics for grown-ups' line, Vertigo, and was always going to be a bit different, and with a short run of episodes they had less chance of screwing it up.

DC need to look at what Marvel do right with their TV shows and learn a thing or two.

If you did enjoy Preacher give Constantine a look on Amazon Prime, cancelled after one series but well worth a watch.