Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Cup Knock Out Cup/Johnstones Paint Semi Final results

Congratulations to @CHG and @cblock who will be contesting this year's Prediction Knock Out Cup Final. Congratulations also to the winning Semi Finalists in the Johnstones Paint, @SaySomething and @tommo.

As this weekend was reserved for any replays and it is not a full league programme, the Final will be held over to the weekend of 1st April even though all four semi finals were decided at the first attempt. There will be as many replays as necessary to decide a drawn final.

@CHG, @cblock, @SaySomething and @tommo will be taking their squads off to the sun in preparation for the big day.

Prediction Knock Out Cup Semi Final results

CHG v Carl Leaburn 5-2
Cblock v Pedro45 3-2

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup Semi Final results

Supaclive v SaySomething 2-3
Tommo v Shirty5 3-1

Comments

• Oh wow, I'm shocked and delighted. I hope this doesn't take our eyes and mind of the real prize, winning the League for the second time. Yadda yadda yadda....
  • @thai malaysia addick I'm pretty sure I lost 3-2..... Think you'd better check!
  • supaclive said:

@thai malaysia addick I'm pretty sure I lost 3-2..... Think you'd better check!

Sorry, you are absolutely right. Usually the scores and calculated by a computer program that I have written. As there were only 4 games, I entered the scores manually. Oops. I've edited the opening stuff. Apologies!
  • Hold on, I want a recount back to round two just to make sure.
  • MrOneLung said:

Hold on, I want a recount back to round two just to make sure.

All appeals will be heard by the Appeals Committee. You just need to send your appeal fee of £100. We then go down the pub, have a think about it and let you know.
  • I have been told it is a frivolous appeal so I will let it lie.