Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday Mrs Fanackapan.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Happy birthday Jean!
  • Options
    Have a great day, sorry the sun isn't shining for you!
  • Options
    Happy birthday.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jean from us both
  • Options
    Many a pea goes to market, and many a pea returns ....
  • Options
    Hippo birdcage to you Fanster!
  • Options
    I'm closely monitoring @Twitter but sadly Jean, no Birthday greetings from @CafcOfficial ;)
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jean! Glad to have met you last Tues and hope you've had a good day :)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Jean!
  • Options
    Happy birthday Fanny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy birthday Jean and thanks again for helping for helping with our 50th anniversary Bill.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Jean.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I'm closely monitoring @Twitter but sadly Jean, no Birthday greetings from @CafcOfficial ;)

Indeed but the offer of 4 seats in the West Stand at £10 adult & £5 concession ....for a match in my birthday month !

Errrr, there isn't one ! DOH !
  • Options
    Late catching up today...hope you're having a nice, relaxing day Fanny. Happy Birthday
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Indeed but the offer of 4 seats in the West Stand at £10 adult & £5 concession ....for a match in my birthday month !

Errrr, there isn't one ! DOH !
    Are you going to ask if you can have them next month? I haven't had the offer yet, but if I do, will be in the same boat, and I will ask!
  • Options
    Jean, it's pretty clear from the birthday tributes on here how popular you are, and not one person has taken any notice of your knockers.

Hope you had a good day ;-)
  • Options
    Happy birthday to supporter of the year.
  • Options
    Happy birthday !

@Fanny Fanackapan do you have a son that paints graffiti ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry this is late - but a belated happy birthday.
  • Options

Jean, it's pretty clear from the birthday tributes on here how popular you are, and not one person has taken any notice of your knockers.

Thanks, Joe, I think.....

No smiley face when mentioning my knockers though.....

:blush:
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Happy birthday !

@Fanny Fanackapan do you have a son that paints graffiti ?

Err, not that I know of, @shine166.
  • Options
    Happy (belated) Birthday Jean, hope you had a good one or two glasses of wine #cheers xx
  • Options

Thanks, Joe, I think.....

No smiley face when mentioning my knockers though.....

:blush:
    Oops :/Hangs head in shame, skulks away:/
  • Options
    Happy birthday Mrs FF (belatedly), sorry to be late to the party but was travelling back from Delhi. Hope you had a good day
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jean! I hope we get to catch up down Charlton within the next 3 weeks. X
  • Options
    Belated Happy birthday - hope you had a great one
  • Options
    Happy birthday. :)
  • Options

Belated birthday wishes Jean.

I hope you had a great day.