Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

City Addick's reforming?

12346»

Comments

Still think it's weird not to just say Katrien Meire and Tony Keohone are your guests.

talking us through how they kept the management buy out secret by planting a story about some Aussies being interested...
  • Id buy anyone a pint mate except @cafcdave123

oh that's lovely that is, well fine me and @iainment will stick to our own round then.

PRICK
  • Will definitely be popping over for the event as its round the corner from my work. Cheers for organising chaps. Is the beer free too? ;)
  • any chance of this taking place again this year as was november last year was a good little evening .
  • yes we are looking at doing at least one a year, space on the committee too, to inbox me on the latter if interested
  • Any plans for a get together this year?
  • yes, watch this space, we could do with a couple more to help organise tho, inbox me if interested
  • Six years old and this is the most recent thread I can find on City Addicks. Do they still meet? I went to a few events in the dim & distant past, but haven’t seen any news of recent get togethers. Anyone know?
  • Sponsored links:

• They are still represented at the Fans Forum