Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chundercats are go!

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Can I place my claim to be the first chundercat of the day? Held onto it for the end part of the coach journey in, jumped off at the Wharf and promptly threw up. Haven't been sick in years.

Don't think I'm nervous about playing, but bricking it about getting decent photos of you lot! Strange ain't it. Perhaps I've been spending too much time around Ollie?! ;-)

Comments

• Options
    hahahahaha nice one Medders ! Thats got to be a first
  • Options
    LOL, what are you going be like at your wedding ????
  • Options
    and i thought i was soft for getting up two hours earlier than normal cos of the excitement. :o)
  • Options
    well done medders.lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, what are you going be like at your wedding ????

I'd have had a few beers the night before, so at least I'll have a 'proper' excuse!
  • Options
    God, my legs are feeling tight today.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Well not in the chunder class of Medders but I have forgotten my contact lenses so have to go home now and eat lunch there instead of a nice pasta restaurant I know in Beckenham...
  • Options
    Not in Medders leauge - but didn't sleep too well last night.

Plus my stomache feels like I've been on a rollercoaster!

Mx
  • Options
    Now you mention it Maria I did feel a bit dodgy this morning like I'd eaten a dodgy kebab last night. Certainly felt a bit dicey. Didn't help the DLR was packed this morning also, no air, hot and sweaty so by the time I'd got off I felt ready to barf.
  • Options
    Not sure of my prescription to be honest mate but fairly certain it's not that. Thanks anyway. Probably best I go home anyway as the Missus is doing us pasta and I get save £20 on the price of the lunch. All the more to throw in the pot for Demelza.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am feeling a wee bit pat and mick! slept fine, but now i have butterflies a bit!

On the whole very excited!
  • Options
    Did not sleep well at all last night first dose of insomnia for a while think must be the underlying stress (Closes eyes prays to god nothing goes wrong tonight especially with music). Although with the organisation that has gone into this by one person in particular it's gonna run like clockwork, trust me.
  • Options
    Ketman, should I bring my Bazza Manilow greatest hits LP, for the older ones amongst us : )
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer but I think Myself & Carter have this covered, not manilow mind you ;-)
  • Options
    I'm cool, 12 miles on a bike this morning is good for the nerves
  • Options
    Hehe, went out last night had 3 snakebites and the room was spinning all over the place, those drugs from the hospital worked a treat!

Hopefully they are all out the system now!