Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Minto at Bromley Addicks on Wednesday 15th March

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone from the Woolwich/Charlton area driving to this event who would be willing to take two less mobile Addicks please? Would share all costs, of course. If so, please pm before Wed, thanks.
  • Options
    Anyone driving from Woolwich or Charlton who can pick up Hants Addick plus one?

• Options
    This Wednesday so must be worth a sticky now @LoOkOuT @Stig @AFKABartram

We also have a special additional guest coming along. More of that soon.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

class player, nice bloke, smart and good looking.

What's not to like

I've not confirmed I'm coming yet though Henry?
    Your agent said you had another, better paid, engagement that night.
    Paid!?

(lol)

We don't pay, people do it for love and the huge exposure they get for upcoming books etc
    Now there's a thought!

Joking apart, what I need is a Clapham or Battersea Addicks so that I won't be so sad and lonely down in deepest darkest south west London.
    I live in Wandsworth and would come along to something like this. I'm just a terrible organiser (just look at my sock drawer) but would be a willing participabt
  • Options

Admin bloody jealous of Scott Minto so won't give this a sticky

You are asking the wrong people, drop i_b_b_o_r_g a PM
  • Options
    Tonight
  • Options
    Looking forward to this. See you later.
  • Options
    Have a great evening, guys and gals.

We - well, especially our daughter who was 17 when Scott left - loved this young man & kept an eye on his career post Charlton.

I remember talking to him at the POTY evening ( no dinner in those days!) the season he left and saying, if the rumours were true, I hoped he'd make the correct decision. The rest is history....

Would love to be there tonight but last night's match was Mr F's first foray into"unknown territory" since his op so don't want to tempt fate.

Perhaps you'd give Scotty a big hug from Fanny, Henry....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We - well, especially our daughter who was 17 when Scott left - loved this young man & kept an eye on his career post Charlton.

I remember talking to him at the POTY evening ( no dinner in those days!) the season he left and saying, if the rumours were true, I hoped he'd make the correct decision. The rest is history....

Would love to be there tonight but last night's match was Mr F's first foray into"unknown territory" since his op so don't want to tempt fate.

He had a reasonable career after leaving us, but not as good as perhaps he would have wanted. He seemed to suffer from a lot more injuries after leaving us (in a reverse of what happens these days!)
  • Options
    Very interesting tales to tell, and he doesn't look a day older than when he left! Great guest.
  • Options
    Shame Scott swore us to secrecy over the rumours at Sky about the takeover. Most of it old news anyway.
  • Options

My two girls still mention him and Anthony Barness to this day.
    :-)
  • Options

Anthony Barness was the first player to play for the first team that was younger than me. In my heart of hearts I knew it was bound to happen one day, and that I was destined never to play for Charlton (not through lack of ability of course, I just never got spotted...), but he still shattered my dreams. Damn you Barness...
  • Options

Anthony Barness was the first player to play for the first team that was younger than me. In my heart of hearts I knew it was bound to happen one day, and that I was destined never to play for Charlton (not through lack of ability of course, I just never got spotted...), but he still shattered my dreams. Damn you Barness...
    Weird. My mate said to Scotty last night, you were the first player to play for the first team that was younger than me.