Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kane and Alli Celebration

Something a bit lighter!

Anyone see the celebration that Harry Kane and Dele Alli did after Kane scored yesterday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5rO8iqtKfk

Made me laugh. And reminded me of my daughter when she was about 8!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I thought they looked like a couple of 10 year olds.
  • Options
    They've done similar stuff for a while now, proper cringesfest
  • Options
    Masons .. same lodge .. but whatever, I wouldn't give a fig if our players did the watusi, the hand jive, the morris dance and the Chubby Checker twist if only they could score a few more goals and WIN a few games !!
  • Options
    To see two grown men do that is embarrassing but I suppose it's not doing anyone any harm
  • Options
    Welcome to the Premier League
  • Options
    *cringe*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suspect they know full well that it looks ridiculous and thats probably why they're doing it
  • Options
    #straightred
  • Options
    I like it.

Bit of fun, and just as meaningful as nearly all of the pointing to the badge on the shirt etc by players who will be on their way at the sniff of a better contract elsewhere.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to get my head round Rock, paper, scissors.
  • Options
    That's the sort of thing you would see in the Holmesdale end when Palace score (that's when they're not watching star wars on their iPads or looking at pictures of kids).
  • Options
    PATHETIC...............
  • Options
    It's kind of cute, two grown men doing that. I can see how it would annoy people, but I think there's something almost adorable about it. They look like nerds who are trying to be cool - they are both aspirational and relatable.
  • Options
    Fantastic celebration, truly inspirational and a lesson to all impressionable kids watching that practise makes perfect.

Hope they come up with a new one when Kaney scores the winning goal in the World Cup final next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fat bird and the little ginger fucker that work in the kebab shop in Coronation Street did this I tonight's episode, my Mrs didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I called them a couple of yid wannabes
  • Options
    See now, come on, that's adorable.

And, regarding Kane & Allie - to be fair to them, it's not like they ran into space and beckoned a camera over; they're doing it to themselves as they're walking away.
  • Options

See now, come on, that's adorable.

And, regarding Kane & Allie - to be fair to them, it's not like they ran into space and beckoned a camera over; they're doing it to themselves as they're walking away.
    I've no problems with that sort of stuff at all, it shows players getting on well, and great team spirit.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Much better than a knee slide. No damage to knee cartilage or turf.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Modern celebrations, eh?

Back in the day they'd just walk back together with a handshake.

Ah, wait....
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options

The fat bird and the little ginger fucker that work in the kebab shop in Coronation Street did this I tonight's episode, my Mrs didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I called them a couple of yid wannabes

*Spoiler Alert*
    g*t I sky+ that, now you've ruined the whole programme. ;)