Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northampton v Charlton - Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. We are hopeless and I can't currently see any way of us surviving in this league. If that's the motive that Roland needs to sell then I'll take it.
  • Options
    wwaddick said:

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/19534/charlton-boss-karl-robinson-blame-run-results/

</blockquote

Nope you hid down the tunnel.

You didn't want the blame

• Options
    wwaddick said:
    Considering there's hardly any players left from the relegation or who featured last season, he can't blame that. You're to blame Robinson.
  • Options
    Good ole Natter King Karl...Everything else to blame then still,but throw a little in about himself,to try an appease the forever grateful amongst us...Do one,it's boring...!!!
  • Options
    uie2 said:

SF-02 said:

If Swindon hadn't conceded last minute to lose despite dominating then would be even close to bottom 3. And they've won 2 out of last 3 and should've won today. Ajose not in squad - any idea why?

In such freefall will be at mercy of others to stay up at this rate

Bottom 4 isn't it! Don't 4 go up from league 2?
    Yep.
  • Options
    wwaddick said:
    Makes sense! !!! Bollocks Robinson that's football the other team rough you up your feet get stood on your get pushed albowed in the ribs etc!! Tell them man up the butch of girls!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a depressing afternoon. Bauer weak in the air for the first one, while he second was another of those gifts we have become good at recently. The last 25 minutes were then awful...

Really toxic atmosphere at the end...
  • Options
    'I feel sorry for them. If anyone has to take the blame, blame me. I have to be strong enough and big enough to take the blame for the team. Sometimes you have to be the shield for the men that are behind that. I’m willing to do that for them because I’ve seen a reaction since Tuesday evening.'
    Which seems to suggest you think they are to blame? Otherwise why would you be the shield.You're being the hero for protecting them. Dick!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Moaning about players having their foot stood on... laughable!

He can't remember Northampton having a shot on target ? Probably when they scored their two goals you plumb!

I don't think Robinson has got a leg to stand on
  • Options
    There is still time to keep falling. I genuinely don't see what possible interest RD can have in us. He has taken us from a stable Championship side (in terms of playing ability) to almost inevitable relegation to the 4th division.

Today was by a long way the worst performance I've been to (not doing homes). Players definitely not playing for him
  • Options
    "I think we’re in a fragile place. I think its been a long season."
    - Will somebody tell KR that the season is gonna get even longer!
  • Options
    So last Sat he said the fight was there, Tuesday he blamed the players and just now he blames himself. He'll probably blame the mascot next. We're in serious trouble of being relegated to the 4th tier of English football. How depressing. Only glimmer of hope is the worst it gets the more likely Roland will sell? Charlton till i die.
  • Options
    Was it KF that kept saying the players had to keep smiling to win games? I wonder if RD has shared this gem with KR yet?
  • Options
    Searching for a glimmer of light here.

Nope! Said it would be Cobblers
  • Options
    Glenshee said:

"I think we’re in a fragile place. I think its been a long season."
    - Will somebody tell KR that the season is gonna get even longer!

Please, will someone just put a sock in that fat pricks mouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KR: 'We’ve got to keep believing'... Believing in what exactly Karl? What future is there for this club with you or anyone else associated with the regime? The league table(s) don't lie: one near relegation followed by relegtion, and now we're heading for another.
  • Options
    I don't think he will be in charge Tuesday night.
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Moaning about players having their foot stood on... laughable!

He can't remember Northampton having a shot on target ? Probably when they scored their two goals you plumb!

I don't think Robinson has got a leg to stand on
    He doesn't need a leg to stand on, he just opens his mouth and the hot air keeps him a float like an hovercraft.
  • Options
    Twat please f**k off! No mark player who garners no respect as a manager. The Belgians can't spot a scouse con man.
  • Options
    Starting from Tuesday we have 3 home games in 8 days. I am pretty sure I will not be able to stomach this dross 3 times in such a short while. I have never missed a home game in 55 years for the reason of not being bothered but I am pretty sure that will change in the coming week.
  • Options
    I hate that fat twat more everytime he opens his mouth.

That performance today was a disgrace and the players deserved those pelters at the end