Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

P.N.E. fans enroute to Fulham

They dress up for an away game each year in memory of passed fans.

Comments

• Oddjob was a Preston fan?
  • And they think makienok is shit!
  • Fat Charlie Chaplin, you're just a fat Charlie Chaplin..
  • They'll never beat the Hartlepool fans.
  • Great respect for PNE. Class club, class supporters; The late Tom Finney, class player.
  • I remember them doing this at our place 2008 as the gentry. And they beat us

That was a heavy day on the beer right through to the Enzo vHaye fight that evening
  • Just would like it known that whenever I crawl off this mortal coil, I'd like you all to honor me in tuxedo onesies (note: also good for weddings).

https://smile.amazon.com/Jumpin-Jammerz-Black-Tuxedo-onesie/dp/B01M2BY95L/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1488628297&sr=8-17&keywords=tuxedo+onesie
  • Met a fine bunch of them coming back from Exter a few years back. They'd been at Yeovil and had one of the biggest flags I'd ever seen in the train.
  • Carter said:

I remember them doing this at our place 2008 as the gentry. And they beat us

That was a heavy day on the beer right through to the Enzo vHaye fight that evening

9 years ago?! Jesus.

Slept through the entire undercard then the main event lasted about 90 seconds.
  • WSS said:

Carter said:

I remember them doing this at our place 2008 as the gentry. And they beat us

9 years ago?! Jesus.

Slept through the entire undercard then the main event lasted about 90 seconds.
    Nine years.... Jesus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Met a fair few of them in pub at Euston after the game - true supporters.Then we bumped into a few Palarse - that was fun