Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bury - Post Match Views

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Good luck to Bury and good report. Hope to play you again one day if we ever get back up into Division 3.
  • Options

I wrote a blogpost reviewing the game from a Bury perspective but I always try to be as balanced as possible. I thought Charlton lacked a cutting edge, which is characteristic of Karl Robinson sides I have seen in the past. A draw would've been a fairer result on the balance of play. Let me know what you think.

burymeinexile.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/charlton-athletic-0-1-bury-review/

Think that's a reasonably fair assessment of the game. Thanks for posting.
  • Options

I wrote a blogpost reviewing the game from a Bury perspective but I always try to be as balanced as possible. I thought Charlton lacked a cutting edge, which is characteristic of Karl Robinson sides I have seen in the past. A draw would've been a fairer result on the balance of play. Let me know what you think.

Spot on. Very fair write up, thanks for posting.
  • Options

Unable to make the game so thoroughly enjoyed your perspective on it.

Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    On a positive note, a friend of mine took his 10 year old daughter who had been begging to go to a football match for ages to the match. They aren't Charlton fans but she absolutely loved it and said she would have stayed for another two hours if she could have. :smile:
  • Options

On a positive note, a friend of mine took his 10 year old daughter who had been begging to go to a football match for ages to the match. They aren't Charlton fans but she absolutely loved it and said she would have stayed for another two hours if she could have. :smile:

Horrifying. Are they Belgian?
  • Options

Reported to Social services...
  • Options

For the dancing??
  • Options
    We are a complete f***ing joke! Not in my wildest dreams did I think we could be this bad.

• Options

We are a complete f***ing joke! Not in my wildest dreams did I think we could be this bad.

wait until you find out what happened at Shrewsbury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

wait until you find out what happened at Shrewsbury
    Which was...