Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lowest Point Under RD!

Awful Performance.
No Tactics.
Empty Stadium.

Comments

• Options
    I really hope a sale is privately in negotiation. A new owner will need all summer to sort this mess. What an awful month of defining 'cup finals'.
  • Options
    ...every fucking game....
  • Options
    We ain't reached it yet!
  • Options

I really do not think we have reached the lowest point yet...sadly.

No we have not yet.

It's really depressing being a Charlton fan right now.
  • Options
    Don't care anymore. Never felt like this before, so much anger, sadness and frustration. The whole club is to blame not just Roland.
  • Options

Don't care anymore. Never felt like this before, so much anger, sadness and frustration. The whole club is to blame not just Roland.

What are you talking about? Please elaborate further as to exactly who you believe is to blame for what.
  • Options
    There's League 2 for starters. We can do it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What are you talking about? Please elaborate further as to exactly who you believe is to blame for what.
    Karl, Katrien, backroom staff and players.

Don't worry mate not having a pop at the fans. Calm down..

• Options
    edited February 2017
    If they can't be trusted to tell the truth about something so patently obvious as the attendances, you know all the other stuff is pure BS. 9k there tonight my arse? You just couldn't make it up...but they do anyway. From the photos on the thread maybe 2k home and 300/400 OU. I just don't get why Liar needs to massage the figures but, in doing so, she just loses even more credibility (admittedely, she didn't have much to start with)
  • Options
    I've just logged in at random to see what's been happening and only then realised we were playing tonight. It's got that bad.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Genuinely scared of relegation now. This could easily turn into a slide we can't arrest. Ohh the irony if our terrible form is what keeps Russell Slade's Coventry up.

If it doesn't happen this season it could easily next. Especially with the Chris O'laughable Thomas Driesen dream team overseeing our summer transfer business.
  • Options
    I have to agree with most on here, we have not yet reached bottom and by the time this Belgian cretin fucks off it could well be too late.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Genuinely scared of relegation now. This could easily turn into a slide we can't arrest. Ohh the irony if our terrible form is what keeps Russell Slade's Coventry up.

If it doesn't happen this season it could easily next. Especially with the Chris O'laughable Thomas Driesen dream team overseeing our summer transfer business.

Take solace from the fact that there are actually worse teams than us - the bottom two are probably gone already, and the Gills seem to have taken the consolidation road of drawing every game. Having said that, a lot of the clubs immediately below us have started to win a few games: Northampton, Shrewbury and Oldham have won more in the last four or five than KR's managed since he's been here
  • Options
    0-0 MK last season

Not tonight, I'm bored of it now. A lot of apathy.
  • Options
    We haven't reached the lowest point yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being in the third division is enough of a low point...I can't even contemplate my club dropping to league two or beyond....Roland needs to sell up to someone who has a clue on how to run a professional English football club.
  • Options
    When your own supporters want a fight with each other as they were tonight then it's pathetic, but that's down to the old boy in Belgium.

It will get worse before it gets better and sadly it will go more bent between now and the rest of the season.
  • Options
    League 2 is coming... have no doubt
  • Options
    I have seen Charlton play in the old second division, the old first division, the premiership, the championship and league 1. Maybe I will get to see us in league two or maybe (give it a few years) the conference. One hell of a football fan experience.

It's so bad that this is my only positive.

Have we reached our lowest point? Not yet.
  • Options

Unfortunately it's not come yet. How some people can still defend this regime is beyond me

The people defending them are Millwall and Palarse fans. Not Charlton fans.
  • Options
    The way we are playing it's hard to see where more than the odd draw will come from, we could well be going on a run, a losing one.

Looking around the Valley, it was sadness all round, one of the lowest league attendances I remember for many many years.
  • Options
    How low do we have to get before he sells up?

God tonight was depressing, I'd take relegation if it 100% meant we got a decent owner [not a rich owner, just a decent one].

Definitely the lowest point so far, but it's been coming, and we're only going in one direction.