Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who Signed Jay Dasilva?

2»

Comments

• Some very crisp passing and did ok.

Makes it even more bizarre that he's been frozen out.
  • Thought he was shaky when he first came on, then grew into the game and was very impressive towards the end.
  • edited March 2017

Some very crisp passing and did ok.

Makes it even more bizarre that he's been frozen out.

The passing was what I noticed too, obviously rapid as well. Looked very decent tonight against a Bradford team on the ropes in the second half.
  • Don't judge a full-back by his height! Also, he's clearly a full-back, not a midfielder
  • Looked good tonight and as he grows in confidence it'd be nice to see him go it alone a bit more you can see he's got the pace for it.
  • Was a bit suspect of his Defending but going forward I was impressed... In regards to the former he seemed too quick almost, i.e. He'd run back to defend then realise he's over shot the man with the ball and has had turn to back to block him.
  • Looks better than Page
  • Looks better than Page

I thought Page had a better game today too.

What happened for him to get injured?
  • Looks better than Page

I thought Page had a better game today too.

What happened for him to get injured?
    Think his hamstring went.
  • Sponsored links:

• killerandflash
    12:58PM
    KR shocks everyone as he remembers that DaSilva is actually a footballer, and gives him 10 minutes to show what he can do
    I posted this on the preview thread, perhaps it reminded KR!

A mystery why he hasn't figured at all through all of the dross this last month or so
  • killerandflash
    12:58PM
    KR shocks everyone as he remembers that DaSilva is actually a footballer, and gives him 10 minutes to show what he can do
    I posted this on the preview thread, perhaps it reminded KR!

A mystery why he hasn't figured at all through all of the dross this last month or so

He is supposedly highly rated as a player - not sure why he hasn't had a run in the team. The lad has pace which is something we lack and his defending and positional play will only improve with experience.
  • rgis should be sung at games to the tune of "who let the Dogs out"
  • Has been called up by England U19s... with Magennis being called up by Northern Ireland and Botaka surely being called up by Congo that'll see the MK Dons game called off
  • Hope so! It's my girlfriend's birthday so we're spending the weekend in Faversham