Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what horrors did the quick thinking AFC stewards prevent by quickly restraining KR?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Prevented Mr Robinson from defending our President and CEO's appalling track record in running a football club.
  • Options
    I think the point is being lost here. Any fun that is being poked surely is at the Wimbledon statement and not directly at KR per se.

• Options

I think the point is being lost here. Any fun that is being poked surely is at the Wimbledon statement and not directly at KR per se.

That was the intention. I am a big KR fan albeit I know he is not everyones cuppa and was meant to be a bit of light hearted solidarity with him after the Wimbledon statement pretty much alluded he was trying to slap someone (which he would have been well justified in doing imo if what is alleged was said to him)
  • Options

Agree there is a time and a place - but if the alleged abuse of him is true then who can blame him.Are you telling me you would have reacted any differently?

So on that basis you are saying he was correct to behave like that on the pitch in front of 5000 people.
  • Options

Agree there is a time and a place - but if the alleged abuse of him is true then who can blame him.Are you telling me you would have reacted any differently?

Elfsborg would have punched him right in the kneecap Ray!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Elfsborg would have punched him right in the kneecap Ray!
    As long as I had my box with me.
  • Options

So on that basis you are saying he was correct to behave like that on the pitch in front of 5000 people.
    YES
  • Options

YES
    And if someone was dismantling your football club, what would an appropriate reaction to that be, Ray? Sit passively, applauding?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

YES
    And if someone was dismantling your football club, what would an appropriate reaction to that be, Ray? Sit passively, applauding?
    Boom.

Knockout by one punch from the Uboat!
  • Options

YES
    Oh Ray......wake up matey.
    There's a difference here......what he did may not have been correct.....but given the circumstances surely it was perfectly understandable......wouldn't you say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's what I am saying - he was RIGHT to react that way
  • Options
    Fortunately the steward was still present and, aided by Neal Ardley and assistant manager Neil Cox, he was able to restrain Mr Robinson from projectile verbalising