Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon v Charlton ***MATCH THREAD*** - Saturday 11th February, 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    barstool said:

No red cards this week boys

Only the idiot who threw coin at official
  • Options
    Offside decision goes our way.
    deep FK for Rudd.
  • Options
    Rudd GK to Novak, cross helped on... Robinson poor clearance, out left to us, but it's covered by Fuller and Robertson for our throw now.
  • Options
    Short to ARibo, back to Chicksen, takes on Francomb, byline ball in, but the cross is poor and they tidy it. Shea to Kelly, up for Reeves, looks for Kelly again, Solly out throw Reeves up line and Crofts is brought down by Poleon, our FK. Reeves in the book.

Ref has a top pocket like a fucking yellow card toaster
  • Options
    We attack and win an attacking throw.
    To goal line, chicksen cross collected by keeper, we chop one of theirs not given they chop us, reeves, and he is booked
  • Options
    Bolton 2 Walsall 1
  • Options
    Rudd FK, over Konsa, Crofts heads it though to Novak, Konsa from Holmes- straight at the keeper.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    B Rovers 1 Bradford 1

I am only giving League 1 goals, are they wanted?
  • Options
    Shea for Elliot, Chicksen heads and Francomb from Robertson, Chicksen and Aribo now back to Rudd, tricky, bobbles and can clear now fully. Konsa vs Robertson but they win, Reeves passes Crofts, Solly good challenge and position up line to Holmes.

Holmes back to Solly, up to Novak, shirt pulled nothing given Reeves forced backwards, Poleon... nah, well done Solly. Finds Konsa, Airbo from Reeves good challenge, Chicksen to Watt, forward into their half... misses the ball, one touch too many, long forward.

Reeves cut out by Tex... anyway
  • Options
    Low shot from konsa lacked power easy for the keeper who clears long, still they attack, rudd plays it away, but they come back again
    we win it well from solly and can't launch an attack, they are getting on to our clearences
    finally we attack, but Watt over runs it and tex puts it out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Throw for them halfway in our half. Fuller with it, long to Elliott, they gain yards, Taylor back to Fuller, closed by Watt, Fuller far post... Poleon across but we clear, deflects by Holmes ff Francomb, our GK.
  • Options
    Dons cross, goes off for our goal kick.
  • Options
    Rudd long Novak they cut out, Soares ball forward to Elliot, offside.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

B Rovers 1 Bradford 1

I am only giving League 1 goals, are they wanted?

Yup.
  • Options
    We have it, and they boot clear but are caught offside
  • Options
    We take it now, just inside our half, Teixeira looks long, Konsa/Aribo/Novak... Watt LH side but overhit and it's their GK.
  • Options
    WE play it too long and it is a goal kick
  • Options
    Bolton 3 Walsall 1
  • Options
    GK. Shea to take. Long towards Elliot, flicks on, our ball throw Chicksen long to Novak, cut out by Soares, we get another throw.

In their half, Chicksen lines it, Watt nudges it, play on Crofts to Konsa well won, but a poor ball for Holmes.
  • Options
    Our throw on half way.
    and another throw to us.
    head tennis we get it, look for holmers does not connect their throw as VFR is heard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kelly throw halfway in LH side their half, Elliot forward for Poleon, Solly tackles, their throw again.
  • Options
    Kelly to Taylor who's offside. Well played by Bauer.
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    Rudd with the FK, over Konsa's head, their line is good... yeah, nah, lull a bit. Shea kicks long for Elliot, Bauer wins it, Aribo flicks on, forward Chicksen to Novak corner for Watt but no their throw

Fuller back to the keeper, we close, Shea long for Elliot, who wins from Bauer but Crofts clears. Back to Shea.
  • Options
    Dons keeper has it.
    long but we head back, more head tennis and their throw
    their keeper plays it long, we boot clear their keeper again
    and they finally clear and we get a throw on half way.
  • Options
    Short to Robertson, and back, and they exchange under pressure from Holmes, poor clearance - nearly came to Solly halfway and you would have had to ask would he have shot!

Risky.

Shea long, Solly heads away by Kelly, Solly throws to Aribo now and Stares, but two good challenges and Solly gets to Teixeira, closed, Chicksen also closed and up to Watt. Inside to Crofts now, off Francomb - good challenge Chicksen and forward with Konsa, good challenge them.

Watt, takes on Fuller, still with, passes him, deflects for our throw near their area.
  • Options
    We have it but are forced back, we try to play out of it, but wimbledon get it, we get it back, attack area, watt involved and out attacking throw.
  • Options
    We attack with solly, and aribo, edge of their box, crofts supports, and finally volleyed out for our throw
    they describe Aribo as a 'considerable threat down this right hand side'
  • Options
    Chicksen to Konsa, Chicksen regathers, Crofts short to Holmes, Solly uses Aribo cuts inside left foot line to Novak, heavy but has it, Crofts backwards now back to Novak, Aribo forward but Kelly heads it from Robertson who has to clear - weird. Throw, Solly to take.

Novak back to Solly, to Holmes indie to Novak, Solly turns but good play and it's a good interception.

Solly Aribo in area, Crofts but Robertson cuts well. Crofts from the clearance, to Solly lines it now, 1-2 with Aribo, inside, Konsa... offside from a reverse pass.
  • Options
    We sustain attack good movement, but finally we are offside, keeper to take it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!