Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon v Charlton ***MATCH THREAD*** - Saturday 11th February, 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14s
    14 seconds ago

More
    55' CLOSE! Novak fires into the side netting after the ball fell his way inside the box. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Quiet spell, and ball in air, and they clear, keep it, down the line, they lose out to aribo, he moves up, we set up, but side netting, good chance.
    They don't say who.
    Sub for us being lined up
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

They win a free kick, for Francomb to take. Can't shoot. They have big men up. Elliott and Robertson and Robinson... big in, headed on, wide... Robertson wide, always was. Good effort though.

Guys I'm afraid I'm taking a temporary hiatus to get on the john

It's not 'squeaky bum' time yet is it!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

They win a free kick, for Francomb to take. Can't shoot. They have big men up. Elliott and Robertson and Robinson... big in, headed on, wide... Robertson wide, always was. Good effort though.

That's shit
  • Options
    Rudd collects from a long ball past Solly looking for Barcham.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

ross1 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Take the computer with you
    I HAVE AND NOVAA - he's put it wide!

*sploosh*
    You or a player?
  • Options
    Novak nearly found, Poleon flicks on and Tex wins. Good second header to Holmes, cuts in left foot, Chicksen now, up the line for Watt, taken out by Reeves - our FK. Can I wash my hands in time for the next update?
  • Options
    Rudd with the ball.
    Long, and headed back by dons,
    tex repels it, falls to holmes, watt gets it, and then the ref says reeve fould watt, our FK
    magennis on for Novak
  • Options
    Magennis is on :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 19s

More
    56' SUB | Lee Novak is replaced by Josh Magennis. A good shift from the former this afternoon. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Novak off Josh on.
  • Options
    Well done Lee.
  • Options
    Holmes to take this.
    In it comes, head tennis, falls to aribo, solly
    a cross
    they can't clear it
    aribo loses out eventually, but chicksen tidies up to rudd, however after a dons challenge we get a throw
  • Options
    Millwall 1 Southend 0
  • Options
    Aribo in some space, RH side and Holmes takes on Kelly, stumbles, tries to recover but they clear. Solly 2nd ball - cuts it inside though and cleared again.
  • Options
    Dons win ball, lose it, holmes tries but loses footing
    solly works and a throw on half way
    better tempo now compared to first half
  • Options
    Elliott - over his head, and Crofts from Solly. Long for Magennis, and Soares picks up to Kelly on the left. Solly, and lines to Crofts, Tex out of defence to Watt now, needs support, beats both, cuts inside, and still... back to Rudd now. Elliott down as Bauer shimmies.

Rudd to Magennis - offside, of course.
  • Options
    Poor quick FK and Konsa forward to Watt, cuts in, OOH good save by Shea!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now

More
    60' CLOSE! Shea flies to his left to make a wonderful save from Watt's powerful strike. Still 1-0 here. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Holmes in the area - no-one knew, shot, and... goal kick. (Anti-climactic there)
  • Options
    We have it with watt, and in the middle back to rudd, and he gets it away but a dons FK, they give it away, watt shot tipped away a good save, we shoot again, but holmes not successful
  • Options
    Scunny 0 Shrewsbury 1
  • Options
    Chicksen to Magennis who flicks, but Robertson to Soares... Bauer knocks it long though for Josh to chase. Out for their throw in the end. Deep in their half. Kelly to take.
  • Options
    We get a throw as their subs warm up.
    We play long to chase, but dons get a throw.
  • Options
    Kelly throws it forward to Elliott, and finds Taylor to Reeves centre circle. Francomb, up the line to Poleon, nutmegs Chicksen, ball forward for Reeves to Poleon, and finds vs Chicksen, Francomn ball in... Taylor shoots wide.
  • Options
    Oldham 2 Coventry 1, Charles-Cooke dropped the ball at opposing player feet
  • Options
    danger here, but taylor volley wide for our goal kick.
    Wimble on top at the moment their blokes say.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!