Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'I don't mind admitting I'm SO BL**DY EXCITED' thread..

...I am like a kid on christmas eve

Comments

• Options
    Me too.....
  • Options
    Thirded.
  • Options
    I'm not even playing and I'm excited!

I've got 300 copies of the programme sat on the desk next to me - just got to carry the buggers home!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Even though Im sick as a dog, well 4 days in so the sickness is on the way out, Imup for this and very very excited...

just need to get pads and some vaseline to line my new boots...

Ive already got the plasters in preparation...
  • Options
    300 copies?!

Is that the kind of attendance we're expecting?

Thats made me nervous!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm not even playing and I'm excited!

I've got 300 copies of the programme sat on the desk next to me - just got to carry the buggers home!

Where are you based? maybe Im close enough to pick them up from you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Even though Im sick as a dog, well 4 days in so the sickness is on the way out, Imup for this and very very excited...

just need to get pads and some vaseline to line my new boots...

Ive already got the plasters in preparation...

You can't be sick, mascot......ZZ's shirt will carry you through.
  • Options
    It wont make any difference sick or not Ill be top notch..... the occassion will more than carry me through!!!!!!!!!!

I am drinking chinese tea to help me however...
  • Options
    TCE,

I'm at South Quay, Canary Wharf.

Don't worry - they're in an archive box. I'll just make sure I leave work by 4:30 so there's some room on the train!

Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]TCE,

Don't worry - they're in an archive box. I'll just make sure I leave work by 4:30 so there's some room on the train!

Thanks anyway.
    No worrys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm not even playing and I'm excited!

I've got 300 copies of the programme sat on the desk next to me - just got to carry the buggers home![/quote]

350 actually!
    sorry i forgot about you having to get them home mate!!
  • Options
    I got my kit bag packed and ready to go.
  • Options
    I'm terrified!
  • Options
    Cant wait, i'm like a kid in a sweet shop. And that first pint after the game is gonna taste so sweet after a hat-trick :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]TCE,

Thanks anyway.

i've got 1,500 raffle tickets sitting next to me on my desk that i have to take home, but there not quite as heavy or awkward :-)
  • Options
    I'm seriously depressed about tomorrow, I was really looking forward to it, having just got back from hospital it's not going to happen and I'm gutted.

Still, I won't be telling anyone that, as all my sponsors are going to have to pay up anyway!
  • Options
    you can still come to watch tho eh?

everyone is going to be part of the day whether they're playing, watching, sponsoring, not going, going to the evening or whatever!

big team effort of various things to make it a great afternoon and evening! just think, you can drink whilst you watch - much better idea anyway!
  • Options
    south quay, you must know ernies snack bar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you can still come to watch tho eh?

everyone is going to be part of the day whether they're playing, watching, sponsoring, not going, going to the evening or whatever!

big team effort of various things to make it a great afternoon and evening! just think, you can drink whilst you watch - much better idea anyway!

I'm Alex' director of football and will be there all day!!

Shame my boss has just called me, cancelling my day off work tomorrow, saying I need to be in tomorrow, what a tosser.
  • Options
    Whyte - you are 2 years older than me to the day.

Ok so it boring but I am pressing "add your comments" anyway.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]south quay, you must know ernies snack bar[/quote]

ahhh that brings back memories!!

i didnt think it was there anymore...
    used to breakfast there everyday!!!