Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A new addick enters the world

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Dazzler!
  • Options
    Congratulations Dazzler - very pleased for you both
  • Options
    Congratulations!

My wishes for a happy future to you all.
  • Options

congratulations, lovely name.

my missus is 39 weeks today and due next Friday but I'm bracing myself for the call anytime.

My better half was 39 weeks to the day!
  • Options
    Congrats to you all Dazzler, lovely pic.
  • Options

Congratulations Dazzler.
  • Options
    Congratulations Dazzler21
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    She's gorgeous. Many congratulations.
  • Options
    Congratulations, enjoy the future!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Congratulations
  • Options
    Congratulations Dazzler lad.
  • Options
    Congrats Dazzlers and welcome to the club Rosa
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Never met you, never chat with you and never discussed anything with you.....have always followed you for your footballing with the Charlton Life / addicts intentet time and you took a lot of shit/grief (harmless/banter) - I took note even further after you stick on a thread which you informed how you grew up losing your mum. I was touched by that thread and for some reason always followed you for some reason.......don't want to embarrass or humiliate and I don't know all the facts you but just want to say if your being watched over this weekend - what a wonderful son you been and hope mum will be so proud of you....am sick of the negativity and hatred our world is so need to produce and remind that good does prevail.....my brother will kick me off now so will piss off...Congratulations Dazzled not just for this moment but being able to positivity in your life xx Ryan

Wow what a lovely post.

Thanks so much Ryan. Not embarrassed at all. I appreciate your kind words.

Always look for the positivity, it's sometimes hard to find... But usually out weighs the negativity.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Well done Dazzler.
    Best of luck to you all
  • Options
    Congratulations to mother, baby and proud dad!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Dazzler. Enjoy every moment
  • Options
    Bobby Dazzler! as our more Norvern brethren are fond of saying!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missed this thread when Rosa was born (on holiday) so a belated congratulations.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Rosa is approaching 4 months so quickly... I finally get that 'They grow up so fast' comment you hear day in and day out and scoff at.

Can't wait for RD to go so I can buy her, her first CAFC merch.

I know a lot of people don't do second hand for babies but I MAY have a couple of bibs etc in pink from CAFC that would fit her. that way RD gets nowt. No charge to you. If interested pm me and I will take a look and chuck inthe post to you... No promises as may have already given them to a charity shop or something. Pet and smoke free family.
  • Options
    Late to this. Congrats to all - Rosa is beautiful. Hope you can buy her that first Addicks shirt soon x
  • Options
    Missed this too when your little beaut was born!
    Congratulations to you both and welcome to the Charlton family little Rosa!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Only just seen this too. Congrats Dazzler! Glad everyone is doing well.
  • Options
    Congratulations MR & Mrs D.
  • Options
    Many congratulations Dazzler