Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson meeting with fans..

2»

Comments

• The real fans Fanny, not the protesting fans who are a sub-species of stupid people as we all know.
  • The meeting looks like it's part of ittv anti-card initiative

Just a hunch or do you have a reason for saying that?
  • To be fair the people who support the regieme, as inexplicable as that is to me, are still fans - I just don't agree with them. Then there's a group of people who aren't particularly fussed either way about the ownership, they might even be the majority, and they're fans too.
  • Looking forward to the transcript.
  • I like him but I think he needs to be a bit more professional in what he says. I don't understand why he's so angry about another Club asking for more money because it's us? We got x amount for Lookie from a PL Club, if the only Club interested was say Derby would we have got the same, no. So were we wrong in squeezing a good deal out of Everton? Of course not.

Just think he likes the sound of his own voice too much.

I have found out that the anger is because they indicated they would sell but changed their mind.
  • Sue Parkes, her mate Alison, rayrteacy69 & Essex Al. :smile:

Yep, me and Ray will be enjoying a vol-au-vent or two whilst having a good old chuckle about what #Alwaysneil does in front of his computer!