Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest

I know we get caught up on our mess but Stan'd long rant is worth reading below
Nottingham Forest
I’ve been stung by the criticism of some Forest fans. Why? Because my aim is to help, and that is still the aim. In any job, at any organisation i’d expect to be paid for my work, just like you,so any company, anywhere who wants my to work for them, they pay.

Forest isn’t any different, but i’m happy to do the Pepsi challenge and address those who say “he’s angling for a job”. I am indeed, i would like a job of work at Forest, but i don’t need one, i’m self sufficient , so i do not need to sit in a boardroom and be a patsy for Fawaz because i need him to pay my bills. I pay my own, and will continue to do so.

So i offer the Supporters Trust free consultation on what is going on currently at the club, i will post here giving you information as to what is going on at the club and will meet any supporters group in my own time, to pass on what i know, and what my plans are, in conjunction with those i am currently speaking with who have one aim , to see Forest survive, stabilise and grow.

If that is an unpaid role at the club to consult, to prove what i am saying is needed works and can be discharged in budget, time and with great people, i commit to that today, for one groups satisfaction only, Forest fans.

If i succeed, which i would envisage stage one completed by May, then i would expect the owner, and a big BC thumb up from supporters, to get a full time position. Deal?

So a consulting period until the end of the season to help sort this mess out. Deal? Can’t hear you LTLF forum?

So lets get to the uncomfortable truths of the last few days in simple English, in bullet points.

1. It is my belief that Fawaz is at a crossroads. Everything in the BBC interview i saw was what he relayed, he will stay, and in my people will not willingly get the right people in place.

2. Michael Jarman, an agent who has had Fawaz ear for 3 years contacted me Thursday night to discuss the club.

3. I believe Michael Jarman has as much influence on Fawaz at NFFC, which for me brings an immediate conflict of interest.

4. Jarman reached out as he felt i could be a potential asset to bring structure to NFFC.

5. I met Jarman for the first time at CG on Saturday, with Hassan and Darren Robinson in attendance.

6. Hassan i found to be inept, lacking in communication skills, and without any credentials whatsoever to be at NFFC. None.

7. Hassan is the De Facto day to day CEO of the club in my opinion. Unacceptable.

8. Darren Robinson was Technical Director at BCFC with Gary Rowett.

9. Darren and Gary , together, did a fantastic job at BCFC.

10. I believe Darren Robison should be the only candidate for Technical Director role at NFFC.

11. Darren Robinson was contacted by Michael Jarman to list targets as manager and playing staff for NFFC.

12. Yesterday, i said i’m out” of the process as Hassan was “angry” at Darren Robinson as Darren suggested himself in the DoF/TD role, something that in turn made me beyond angry. Why is Hassan, a flunky, an underwhelming hanger on deciding on technical staff, never mind technical staff with a record of excellence THIS SEASON with BCFC?

13. Michael Jarman, after hearing that i was out of the process, suggested a re-engagement down the line.

14. Michael Jarman, an agent, in my opinion should not be in a position of any decision making power at NFFC, but to his credit, i believe that he knows unless change happens, any role for him ( as i have clearly stated, a conflict of interest having agents close to owners so let that be clear) will die with Fawaz.

15. I believe Hassan blocks potential staff coming into NFFC at his leisure, and i also believe that there is information that could have been crucial to the sale of NFFC that was even to Hassan and not passed to Fawaz. Again, self interest rather than NFFC interest,

16. I believe that if Fawaz stays at the club and guarantees what he told me and the BBC, Hassan, and several other key staff at NFFC should be sacked immediately, and if i have any influence moving forward, they will be. On day one.

17. Darren Robinson yesterday met , as part of their final BCFC “journey “ summary. I believe, with the correct structure headed by a respected CEO, implement urgently, there is enough respect between Gary and Darren for Gary to consider managing NFFC until the end of the season. A coup of coup’s.

18. The fact that Hassan feels Darren Robinson, who gave his time and expertise for free to Michael Jarman and the club, should not be engaged because of a desire to roll his sleeves up and get cracking ASAP, is nothing short of an embarrassment to Hassan, the owner and those who are giving exclusively free time ( me included) to make things happen behind the scenes.

19. If a CEO comes in and does not want me involved at all after an interview process, that is fine, end of story.

20. If Darren Robinson has the opportunity to do the same but isn’t engaged, i am sure he will end up, as a 28 year industry professional, alongside Gary Rowett at a progressive club down the line. His work at BCFC i wrote about ( i met him for the first time Saturday, so can state we are not friends) and anyone at BCFC will tell you the same. Rowett success is equally his success.

21. If this insanity continues at Forest i will lend all of my support to the trust, and to join protests to make sure the spotlight is shone firmly and continually on the owner and this sham of a boardroom at NFFC. I saw for myself having not been in there since 1995, one table with John Mc and Frankc Clark dressed appropriately, representing the club properly, and the other table with unkempt de facto representatives, agents, flunkies making this room with 2 European Cups staring at them look like the fucking sham it is. I WILL NOT stand idly by and let this happen.

22. If the owner does not jettison the coterie around him, within days and a maximum of one month from today, implement the structural change he himself promised on camera, then my time is free to the supporters groups and fans as they see fit to use me. Hope this answers some of the smarmy so and so's on twitter once and for all.

23. I will happily engage in any recognised interview process to put my football, broadcasting, life and business experience to a fit and proper board as and when necessary.

24. I’m not going anywhere until Forest have the right people in the right positions at this club, and to fans of clubs in a similar position, count on me to support you too.

Time for change, time for Nottingham Forest, one of England’s oldest and proudest football clubs to come out of this mess and into a new period of optimism.

Comments