Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFC Wimbledon beam back announced

2»

Comments

• GRAY9 said:

Cheaper for kids to go the game rather than the beamback.

Good luck getting a kids ticket to the game
  • i cant see the demand being that high, its not as if its a really important game, its not a derby, people were probably wanting to go to the game more as local game and good reason for a piss up
  • Is this a way of Katrien justifying calling us customers ?? What was that quote on cinemas and restaurants ..... ??
  • edited January 2017
    HandG said:

Are we allowed to say that's a good idea?

Free country.
    There's little to stop you spouting drivel so long as it doesn't offend, oppress or slander anybody.
    It could objectively, have been a good idea if:
    1) so many of us weren't nauseated by the notion of giving Roly any more money
    2) the ticket sell out for the match wasn't because it is a new ground (not a decent one tho, I went to watch Dartford play AFC W on their rise thru the divisions and for a non-league ground it is decidedly non-league) not cos the game is expected to be worth the effort
    3) the club would be making a bundle on the catering (see 1)
  • edited January 2017
    £8 and a flat Fosters - from my experience 50% of all the pints I have had in there have been flat!
  • Not for me but will be for some.

Good offer to fans who want to see the game live badly enough but can't get tickets and a chance for Delaware North to utilise a bar on a Saturday afternoon that would normally be empty.
  • edited January 2017

Some of you lot really need to get a life?Look it's a chance to see the game which is Sold Out?Some of this relentless pop at the club is a wee boring

moan, moan, moan, slagging off other fans again.

And you tell others fans to get a life.

: - )
  • Some of you lot really need to get a life?Look it's a chance to see the game which is Sold Out?Some of this relentless pop at the club is a wee boring

We love a moan on here Ray.
    Could they not of done this for free
    Good luck trying to get a beer if your going and there's 500 In there
  • Sponsored links:

• Can someone hack the feed and broadcast it to me here in the States?
  • Some of you lot really need to get a life?Look it's a chance to see the game which is Sold Out?Some of this relentless pop at the club is a wee boring

Boring for you maybe but the rest of us enjoy it.
  • With a little crowd in Crossbars watching the live feed the volume of posts on the matchday thread should soar. The site could go into meltdown when we score.
  • With a little crowd in Crossbars watching the live feed the volume of posts on the matchday thread should soar. The site could go into meltdown when we score.

someones a poet
    but they just dont know it

someones a poet
    but they just dont know it
    Now you've done it, this could set a new trend,
    If it doesn't end up sending everyone around the bend
  • SDAddick said:

Can someone hack the feed and broadcast it to me here in the States?

I've had a word with Roland for you.

He says to just go out for a nice lunch (that'll be breakfast in your case) during the match and then come on CharltonLife afterwards claiming to have seen the match on a feed offering us your expert opinion.

Everyone else will be the none the wiser he says as he's been doing it for ages