Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boots

MCSMCS
edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Morning fellow football geniuses, i wanna ask what boots averyoine is wearing, either blades, moulded or other (if other please state??)

I think i am wearing blades!

Comments

• Options
    judging by the state of the pitch it may well be a stud tomorrow...
  • Options
    Moulded for me, as pitch has fantastic drainage & with only light showers likely to fall between now & KO they should be fine. Blades will be fine as will studs to be honest, think all boots should be fine on the day as pitch should have a bit of give in it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]judging by the state of the pitch it may well be a stud tomorrow...

cool, i thought as i know bugger all about all these boots and studs you can get these days, i thought i would ask what people are wearing who no what they are on about. So its studs all the way on the morrow then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

Roller?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

Roller?

ha ha yes very droll, i think the boots i borrowed are blades, not roller blades lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Moulded for me, as pitch has fantastic drainage & with only light showers likely to fall between now & KO they should be fine. Blades will be fine as will studs to be honest, think all boots should be fine on the day as pitch should have a bit of give in it.

Is it comfy sitting on that fence Ketters?!
  • Options
    Probably going to wear my Joma mixed stud, but will take the astros just in case it is a bit firm under foot. Last time I played it was a hot, dry day and they didn't water the pitch, so it was hard, slow and bobbly. However the pitch has been relayed at least 3 times since then, so no idea how the surface is going to play tomorrow.
  • Options
    How's that Wand of a left foot of yours Medders ? Hope it's in good working order tomorrow. My point is it won't matter what you wear tomorrow cos most players will end up on their arse at some point anyway!
  • Options
    Im bringing my new Jomas with studs and I might bring a pair of trainers an all if its a bit dry but looking at the weather Id imagine t would be studs no?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]How's that Wand of a left foot of yours Medders ? Hope it's in good working order tomorrow. My point is it won't matter what you wear tomorrow cos most players will end up on their arse at some point anyway!

Yeah that's it, tell everyone about the silky skills produced by my left peg...!

I imagine you'll be eating more turf than most ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the boots i've borrowed for this match are silver and black with 3 adidas yellow stripes.
    they are exactly the sort of boots that the wearers deserve a good shoeing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]the boots i've borrowed for this match are silver and black with 3 adidas yellow stripes.
    they are exactly the sort of boots that the wearers deserve a good shoeing.

LOL, just wait til everyone sees Maria's gold offerings then!