Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Lions Match Thread 14/01/17

Comments

• Options
    konsa has the ball....attacks...tackled....they coem forward...but are offside..our fk
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2017
    Bit of noise from the crowd. Millwall with that annoying Miiiiiiii... chant. Charlton with some shouts.
  • Options
    vff said:

Bit of noise from the crowd. Millwall with that annoying Miiiiiiii... chant. Charlton with some noise.

That does my fucking nut in, that stupid fucking noise!
  • Options
    This has the makings of a 0-0.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 50s50 seconds ago
    57' Corner Charlton... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

This has the makings of a 0-0.

Or a Millwall deflected shot in the 92nd minute: 0-1.
  • Options
    Come on boys...................................................
  • Options

vff said:

Bit of noise from the crowd. Millwall with that annoying Miiiiiiii... chant. Charlton with some noise.

Not nearly as annoying as the muppet who brings his drum to Charlton games
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s7 seconds ago
    58 Charlton have the ball in the net after Archer drops the ball, but ref rules it out. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    I've always found Ham appealing at teatime
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heating up a bit by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    Chicksen receives treatment for injury but recovers.
  • Options

vff said:

Not nearly as annoying as the muppet who brings his drum to Charlton games
    Nah, I would take the drum all day long, as long as I wasn't near him! :smiley:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

58 Charlton have the ball in the net after Archer drops the ball, but ref rules it out. #cafc #CAFCLive

Any views about this? A foul or the ref being overly protective of the 'keeper?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8s8 seconds ago
    52' Bauer finds the back of the net, but the referee had blown for a foul. #cafc #CAFCLive

• Options

ross1 said:

Any views about this? A foul or the ref being overly protective of the 'keeper?
    Or just our luck ???
  • Options
    Bloody laptop forzen again...missing some action sorry guys.....we have a fk 60 mins gone.....chick..to tex....chick back to tex....dasilva....tackled.....they attack...baur clears...they come back at us....konsa now has it...solly to watt.....dasilva....but blocked.....watt is tackled.....crofts now...tackled again
  • Options
    None of the top 5 are winning, would be a great day to nick a win (aside from the obvious opponents)
  • Options
    Looked a push to me
  • Options
    rudd has the ball....dasilva....concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100% a foul , good decision
  • Options

None of the top 5 are winning, would be a great day to nick a win (aside from the obvious opponents)

IF, If we win we replace them at 9th, sorry, you asked
  • Options
    throw taken....crofts wins it....solly..byrne...crofts..baur...crofts...solly....crofts....dasilva....attacks..into box...konsa shoots...blocked..dasilva shoots....wide
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 33s33 seconds ago
    64' Konsa sees a shot blocked, before Dasilva slices a volley out for a goal-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    they have a gk....baur wins a fk
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Looked a push to me

Laddick01 said:

100% a foul , good decision

Just so you know, that was the first of two times we had the ball in the net in little over five minutes.

No-one is disputing this first one but there is no footage of the second on twitter.
  • Options
    64' Josh Magennis has made his way to the dugout. In a moonboot, but walking OK. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Magennis walking back to dug out with air cast boot on. Could be ankle ligaments. At least he is walking. Hope the injury is not too serious, as he is an important player for Charlton.
  • Options
    rudd takes it....baur...solly....is taken down....nothing given
  • Options
    ross1 said:

64' Josh Magennis has made his way to the dugout. In a moonboot, but walking OK. #cafc #CAFCLive

Hopefully just a sprain then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!