Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking at Lewisham Hospital & any cheaper alternatives

2»

Comments

• Options
    Get cabs, Steve. The cost is immaterial.
  • Options

never paid at the QE car park in Woolwich and never had a ticket.

even left the car out the front before with a 'midwife on call' card in the front window.

;)
  • Options
    If your Mum can be dropped off at the hospital and left for a few minutes, you can park for free on Ladywell Rd west of Adelaid Avenue. It's then about a ten minute walk back to the hospital through Ladywell Fields.
  • Options
    Thanks all.
  • Options
    The tension is killing me : - )
  • Options
    Damn you Henry I was going to resurrect the thread this evening.
  • Options

Mum's ok, picking her up later. I ended up parking in the hospital car park, as I couldn't be bothered with the faff.

One machine is coins only, one took cards.

Henry, I think someone stole your phone, as they replied to my text about 15 mins ago :wink:
  • Options

Mum's ok, picking her up later. I ended up parking in the hospital car park, as I couldn't be bothered with the faff.

Henry, I think someone stole your phone, as they replied to my text about 15 mins ago :wink:
    I wondered who the strange texts where from but now I know it was you ; - )
  • Options
    edited January 2017

So you parked, dropped Mum off.....left and then you're going back later to pick her up.
    FFS.....why didn't you tell us that in the first place?
    You led us to believe you were going to stay there until she was ready to leave!
    What a f'ing waste of time us
    giving you all those valuable alternatives......Covered End you're getting a flag for this one!
    WUM of the week!
  • Options

So you parked, dropped Mum off.....left and then you're going back later to pick her up.
    FFS.....why didn't you tell us that in the first place?
    You led us to believe you were going to stay there until she was ready to leave!
    What a f'ing waste of time us
    giving you all those valuable alternatives......Covered End you're getting a flag for this one!
    WUM of the week!
    I stayed with her from 7am until 10.30am when she went for the op & then I had to leave (which I didn't know would happen, when I posted). I'm currently applying for a mortgage :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What? You have to buy the hospital car park?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

What? You have to buy the hospital car park?

No, the mortgage is just to cover the parking charges from 7am to 10:30am