Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Chelsea - don't open in the next 34 years if you don't want to know the score

Spurs 2 up, both Dele Alli.

Does this mean the "Derby Gods" have switched and we'll beat Millwall ?

Comments

• Options
    Think spurs beat them last year
  • Options
    Great win for Spurs, it stops the gap to Chelsea becoming too large. Real Madrid will be even more interested in Alli now!
  • Options

Spurs 2 up, both Dele Alli.

Does this mean the "Derby Gods" have switched and we'll beat Millwall ?

Dele Alli, the new Joe Aribo
    In his dreams!
  • Options
    Just for the record, Chelsea have only won at WHl in the PL once since 2005 and that was in 2012. They did win a FA cup game in that time.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Just for the record, Chelsea have only won at WHl in the PL once since 2005 and that was in 2012. They did win a FA cup game in that time.

Did you beat them last year
  • Options
    Good result for the league which was becoming a stroll. Is it just me or did Kane look like a real weak link in that team? Game seemed to pass him by.
  • Options
    I wonder if Robinson's told anyone tonight that he made Deli Ali?

Doesn't normally need much of an excuse.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Blimey, I thought Spurs beat Chelsea only slightly more often than Charlton beat Millwall.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Blimey, I thought Spurs beat Chelsea only slightly more often than Charlton beat Millwall.
    You need to know your history CE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In the last 65 games going back to 1990 and including cups Spurs have won 8.
  • Options

Now, that's kinda what I thought.
  • Options
    Alli may have been deadly but that game was decided by a truly amazing performance from Spurs' back five and Wanyama. Incredible defending from all six, and three of them are England players - we should build our international side around them, let alone Spurs' front two.
  • Options
    Just made a note to bump this in 2051!
    See you all then....
  • Options

Good result for the league which was becoming a stroll. Is it just me or did Kane look like a real weak link in that team? Game seemed to pass him by.

He might be a God at Spurs, but we would soon drag him down at The Valley..
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    You've done me again CE.
    I fell asleep during the first 15 minutes and woke up 2 hours later......no worries I thought, I can watch it on catch up tomorrow morning........can't really complain though, as I was warned not to open the thread!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Did you beat them last year
    0-0 at WHL, 2-2 at the Bridge...

He didn't have his best game last night but he ran his socks off. Can't ask for more than that. It was one of the only times this season that Spurs had less possession that the opposition so the whole team saw a lot less of the ball than normal. You could argue his presence occupying Cahill and Sideshow Bob created the space for Alli up against Azpilicuteta (or however you spell his bloody name!)

Now, that's kinda what I thought.
    Yep, just checked it. 12 years between when Lineker scored the winner at the Bridge and then the next victory, the 5-1 League Cup Semi-Final win in 2001. Then only 6 wins since. Pathetic record.
  • Options
    Seems nailed on for a Joe Aribo brace on the 14th.
  • Options
    this was a very good game .. Spurs have matured a lot since last season and it's nice to see five English players in a Premier team playing skilled and aggressive football .. Eric Dier is now a confirmed top class defender, Alli is a new improved Rooney ..
    Spurs is a younger team than 'The Pensioners' who did indeed look a little tired and weary on the night ..
    I am seriously considering dropping skysports as the cost is getting silly .. but to be able to watch games like this makes me reluctant to do so
  • Options

this was a very good game .. Spurs have matured a lot since last season and it's nice to see five English players in a Premier team playing skilled and aggressive football .. Eric Dier is now a confirmed top class defender, Alli is a new improved Rooney ..
    Spurs is a younger team than 'The Pensioners' who did indeed look a little tired and weary on the night ..
    I am seriously considering dropping skysports as the cost is getting silly .. but to be able to watch games like this makes me reluctant to do so

Which is why Sky pay the big bucks I suppose? Been umming and ahhing about upgrading my subscription for weeks just to watch games like this, top derbies etc but it if you have low disposable income then it is out of reach. I don't drink, so there is no way I am sitting in a pub nursing an orange and lemonade. My internet is cheapest chips so download speeds are just shite. Beam me back to the 1980's!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Which is why Sky pay the big bucks I suppose? Been umming and ahhing about upgrading my subscription for weeks just to watch games like this, top derbies etc but it if you have low disposable income then it is out of reach. I don't drink, so there is no way I am sitting in a pub nursing an orange and lemonade. My internet is cheapest chips so download speeds are just shite. Beam me back to the 1980's!
    pretty much mirrors my thoughts ((:>) .. and I guess the same goes for lots of us .. it's the old 'junkie' problem .. get hooked and it is VERY difficult to quit
  • Options

@Lincsaddick and @soapy_jones, go take yourselves to the Kodi thread. I watched the game at home last night and not one penny of my money went to Sky for the priviledge.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

@Lincsaddick and @soapy_jones, go take yourselves to the Kodi thread. I watched the game at home last night and not one penny of my money went to Sky for the priviledge.
    JohnBoyUK said:

thanks for the tip ((:>)
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Second that, watched in perfect HD for what equates to slightly less than £1 per month on Sports Mania