Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 4-1 Bristol Rovers

thanks 62 Lifers who gave their marks, it was a pleasure to compile :)
Before you ask the highest average mark by a player in one game in each season is as follows:
15/16: Sanogo........8.88....Reading home
14/15: Watt............9.04....Huddersfield home
13/14: Hamer........8.91....Leeds away
12/13: Wiggins......9.00....Barnsley away
11/12: Martin........9.17....Peterborough away

here are the stats:

Comments

• Bit unfair on Bauer! Yes an unfortunate slip that led to the goal - but after that thought he recovered well and was solid both across the back and his occasional forays into the other half.
  • Wow... Magennis... 9.03 - Gotta be the highest score for a while surely?
  • Botaka is one of those players who has moments of 2 or 3, where he looks like a schoolboy his first match in a playground, then moments of 8 or 9 when he looks world class. Well, championship class maybe.
    Frustrating, but entertaining.
  • The bloke down Manor Lane who cuts my hair is called Al. Near him is a newish cafe, not far from the Manor Cafe, and I asked Al how the new cafe was going, he said 'they get customers, they lose customers', I often think of that phrase when watching Botaka.
  • Loving the difference between lookman being unwell against Bradford and "unwell" against Bristol rovers..
  • @lancashire lad great work as ever, but I just noticed that the MK Dons marks have gone AWOL.
  • AshBurton said:

@lancashire lad great work as ever, but I just noticed that the MK Dons marks have gone AWOL.

thanks, I'll put them back after the next game
  • Interesting to see we only had 4 shots in target.