Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3 Years of The Roland Regime

On the 3rd of January 2014 Roland Duchatelet brought Charlton Athletic! Here is the full 3 year story of Charlton Athletic in that time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am1K0MOrSqA

Comments

• And it's been a great 3 years Lol
  • Not listened to it all, yet, but will later but it's a sad indictment on our once great Club. Good videos, well done.
  • If there was a God Katrien would take the mic pitchside and tell us what a great 3 years we've had.
  • edited January 2017
    Time for a cuppa having only managed the first 50 mins so far which has stirred up several bad memories of what this regime has done to our club. It has however rekindled the fire to fight on until they are gone and yes I'm prepared to take my chances that the next owners could be worse. Pro regime? You're having a laugh!

I'll be back when suitably refreshed.
  • edited January 2017
    Christ that video is longer than Titanic - with similar results !
  • Sorry, gave that video 10-15 minutes before giving up. Fair play for the effort in putting it all together, but at over two hours long I'm not sure I have the energy to watch it all .....
  • Improving Championship side with a club legend as manager and a United Fanbase when RD took over.

No need to spell out where we are now.

Not been great Roland has it ?
  • .... and people still go, thus supporting his social club aim.
  • Sell up, you've failed.

And take your simpering sycophants with you.
  • This is without the most exciting time to be an Addick........err well at least I'm told.
  • Sponsored links:

• Being an unintelligent person who has no care for the best interests of de cloob, I don't know what that video is getting at or why you're all so mean to THe pResident.

BTW "...3rd of January 2014 Roland Duchatelet brought Charlton Athletic..." no - he bought it.
    I literally can't wait until he figuratively buys it
  • Being an unintelligent person who has no care for the best interests of de cloob, I don't know what that video is getting at or why you're all so mean to THe pResident.

BTW "...3rd of January 2014 Roland Duchatelet brought Charlton Athletic..." no - he bought it.

I can't trust anyone who uses the word "brought"' instead of "bought", just a rule of mine.
  • Happy Anniversary everyone!
  • A new pitch, a sofa, music in the bars, a new manager every 5 months, talented foreign imports and and a promise of watching future premiership stars at the Valley before they are sold.

Whats not to like.

#heboughttherightclub
  • se9addick said:

Being an unintelligent person who has no care for the best interests of de cloob, I don't know what that video is getting at or why you're all so mean to THe pResident.

I can't trust anyone who uses the word "brought"' instead of "bought", just a rule of mine.
    This. I stopped reading after 'brought'.
  • Happy with it so far?
  • 'Enjoyed' watching that.