Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funniest joke I have seen on TV in at least the last 10 years

Watched David Walliams and Friend on I-Player last night because nothing much was on. There was one sketch in it, involving the Chuckle brothers taliking about Spit the dog, which made me laugh uncontrollably. I don't know if we fuelled each other, but my wife had the same reaction. We both had tears in our eyes and it took five minutes to get back to normality. Was it just us? I'm not talikng about the show overall - just that sketch!

Get those boys some good script writers - their delivery and timing is incredible.

Comments

• Ignoring 'anything off Limmy's Show', I'd go with the 'Continental Breakfast' sketch by Key & Peele. Had me in absolute uproar.

• No, I just didn't set it up properly!!!!
  • this nearly killed me when I first saw it
  • McBobbin said:

this nearly killed me when I first saw it

Agreed.
    Big Train is an absolute goldmine. As with all sketch shows, there are some that aren't so good, but they made some fantastic sketches.
    Jockeys in the wild is my favourite. Ridiculous, yet hilarious.
  • Leuth said:

Ignoring 'anything off Limmy's Show', I'd go with the 'Continental Breakfast' sketch by Key & Peele. Had me in absolute uproar.

Christ Leuth, in what world is that funny?
    Probably because it isn't offensive. To anyone. In any way.
  • Please stop putting these clips up
  • Swindon away?
  • edited January 2017
    From 10 minutes to the mid episode credits:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zVhMlVizI

And this bit:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-SasSNUJA
  • Sponsored links:

• This is the thing on TV I found most funny in the last 10 years. (15:40 onwards - Lee Mack and Claudia Winkleman)

• tomasz schafernaker middle finger

https://youtu.be/svt6MTmTAKQ
  • edited January 2017
    Huskaris said:

Leuth said:

Ignoring 'anything off Limmy's Show', I'd go with the 'Continental Breakfast' sketch by Key & Peele. Had me in absolute uproar.

Probably because it isn't offensive. To anyone. In any way.
    Well it offended me.
  • I did love this scene from Hello Ladies

• Not sure you have got the hang of this thread.
  • That was pretty good Leuth
  • I've seen funnier fatal car crashes
  • The scene from extras where Liam Neeson wanted to do some improv still makes me giggle when I think about it

Also ruddy hell it's Harry and paul did some impressions of Nelson Mandela selling new inventions that made me heave with laughter.

Last one that springs to mind is Dwight K Schrute had a fire drill on the American office
  • McBobbin said:

Agreed.
    Big Train is an absolute goldmine. As with all sketch shows, there are some that aren't so good, but they made some fantastic sketches.
    Launched a lot of careers still successful today. Great sketch by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• rikofold said:

McBobbin said:

Agreed.
    The one about wanking in the office still gets me, there was a lot of humorous offerings on that
  • edited January 2017

Leuth said:

Well my world - Key and Peele are brilliant. Although I'd go for the baseball cap bit or maybe...

"Bullshit, that marriage is rock solid."
  • robroy said:

I did love this scene from Hello Ladies

A massively underrated series, in my opinion.
  • Leuth said:

You've all asked for this

Love this but always more a fan of Jacqueline McCafferty

• Carter said:

rikofold said:

McBobbin said:

Agreed.
    The one about wanking in the office still gets me, there was a lot of humorous offerings on that
    I think that's my favourite Big Train sketch. Absolutely hilarious. Also partial to this one

• Limmy's fucking brilliant. Some of the sketches are pure shite, but when they're good, they're right up there. Even to this day when I see anyone called 'Porter' I laugh.
  • Football, football, football
  • Leuth said:

Mildly amusing at a couple of points.