Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jay Dasilva Signs on loan from Chelsea

edited December 2016 in General Charlton

Comments

• “He’s a left footed player that can play as a winger, a wing-back and in the number 10 position."

No mention of Left Back there from KR. Sounds like Lookman's replacement to me.
  • Looks a good player, lets hope he can do the business for us.

• “He’s a left footed player that can play as a winger, a wing-back and in the number 10 position."

Wing back suggests it's an option.
  • Welcome Jay. Knock em cold son.
  • Who r ya
    Who r ya
  • Sponsored links:

• He'll be no use to us. He can run fast and take the ball with him.
  • Nicholas said:

No doubt he is the replacement for both Fox and Lookman.

Can see Roland thinking that as well
  • Nicholas said:

No doubt he is the replacement for both Fox and Lookman.

Wouldn't surprise me. Roland does like a squad slightly short of 2 players per position. Means the manager has no choice but to throw a couple of youngsters in, whether they're ready for it or not.
  • Scoham said:

“He’s a left footed player that can play as a winger, a wing-back and in the number 10 position."

Wing back suggests it's an option.
    Not saying he can't play there, just saying that the quotes from Robinson suggest he hasn't been signed to play left back.

Encouraging from that video that it looks like he might be a wide man who can actually cross.
  • Big Josh will not know what to do with all those balls into the box!
  • Seems like a good signing
  • Sponsored links:

• 5ft 4" - instantly fails the CL height test. @AFKABartram towers over the fella
  • Play him at Left Back and it will be like watching Kevin Dickenson again.
  • He is absolutely rapid
  • At last a good left back see YER foxie
  • 1StevieG said:

Yo Jay!

Snoogans
  • Hail the messiah !

He' s not the Messiah just a very naughty boy ! Xx
  • Should've just found a way to keep Harriott.

Looks a decent player though, him and Chicksen on the left side would be a decent combination.