Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Look back at our time in the prem-Briliant Vid!!!

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
If this is put on there by anyone on here then well done. great vid with great memories. Part two will show up in the bottom right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSdUlc91FU&NR=1

Comments

• Options
    That was an awesome video. Great players and goals. Happy days!
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant!
  • Options
    Helps you remember how good JJ, Bartlett & Andy Hunt actually were. What a shame that Hunt got ill when he did, he was on the verge of becoming a really good player. Jensen's goal at Highbury was also sublime. We haven't had a player since who would even have attempted that chip.
  • Options
    really good.. really clear that we hit our peak against chelsea on boxing day... still love that parker curler against southampton.. one of my favourite charlton goals..
  • Options
    Part 2

Some great memories.

Most of the players on show weren't as good technically but they just didn't know when to give up. Something we need to get back at this football club!!
  • Options
    Part 2 shows Jason Euell scored some bloody good goals as well. However, I think this one may be overstating the case a bit, especially when you notice it's showing the same goals over and over again.
  • Options
    SuperKev.........Wow! some player.
    And I thought he was just an exciting prospect.

Seriously, you can see there is plenty of ability - so the problem must be inside his head.
    But it's all been said before.......
  • Options
    great stuff