Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best present/ worst present 2016

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2016

I got a 25yr old nympho with big tits riding a red and white unicorn towing a trailer full of real ale and curry..... worst present I've ever received!!!!

Git !
  • Options
    Quite a few films on blu ray. Also the latest season of game of thrones. Some chocolates. A book about dave grohl.

Dinner already cooked and eaten. I feel stuffed. Due a nap.
  • Options
    Very happy with all my presents this year. Just started to take up photography a bit more seriously so a new tripod and camera rucksack from the Mrs. Bottle of Kraken black spiced rum and couple of CD's from my 2 boys. Probably the worst present is some liqueur chocolates but even those I'm not complaining about.

Happy Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    Best is BattleStar Galatica complete series

worst has to be a dead starfish
  • Options
    So it appears we've gone from trainspotters to sci-fi geeks?
  • Options
    A packet of elastic bands...

Like what the fuck is that about?

I can't work out whether it's some kind of joke that everyone but me is in on, or if someone though my stationary draw was lacking....
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Got somer proper Christmas presents this year ...

Slippers
    Scarf
    Socks
    Jumper
    Tie
    Shower gel

If I had to complain about anything ... 2 Ripple chocolate bars

I'll 'ave 'em
    I'll pop 'em round after lunch

• Options
    stones latest cd
  • Options
    Don't want to indoctrinate him yet but the wife got me a Charlton babygrow for the son due in Feb.

Want to have a relationship with him and the club I experienced with my old man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

A set of custom made gates for the dogs travel crates in my van.
    A new adult lead and collar for Valli.
    A bite sleeve.
    A tracking harness for Valli.
    A Fitbit was an early present.

Worse..... socks and pants. Apparently I need them as all mine are full of holes.... can't say I'd noticed.

thank god they weren't the holiday photos you shared
  • Options

A packet of elastic bands...

Like what the fuck is that about?

I can't work out whether it's some kind of joke that everyone but me is in on, or if someone though my stationary draw was lacking....

Don't lose your temper over the elastic bands. It's important on Xmas Day to hold things together.
  • Options
    These f****** giant paper clips in crackers. Not a present, but for as long as I lived i always remember these things. Bizarre
  • Options
    Got some really good pressies this year including this unexoected stocking filler from my footie hating wife.
  • Options
    My daughter asked santa for something for her pet zebra finches. I helped the old fellah out and got a sort of brightly coloured mix of wooden pieces for birds to climb on. When we put it in the cage they were terrified, and after an hour, they clearly hated it, so we took it out. We went to my inlaws for lunch and when we got back, one bird was dead. Don't buy pressies for tiny birds - they don't do christmas.
  • Options
    I hate Harley Davidsons. I have a lurid model Harley Davidson model where the wheels detach so you can spray yourself with knock off aftershave.

Golf gifts from people who don't play golf are also always lame.

Coolest is a signed Ian Hutchinson (bike racer) autobiography.
  • Options
    Best is a brand new spice rack stocked up to the nines

Worst is a plastic pinball game for ages 3-13
  • Options
    Best is a vintage vinyl player from my girlfriend

Worst is a code to play FM 2017 from my brother. He wants to end me as a productive and independent-minded individual
  • Options

Best:

A pink cowboy hat, a pink mankini and a 14 inch double ended dildo.

Secret Santa with the lads wasn't taken very seriously...

Oh I disagree, I think they put a lot of thought into that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Leuth said:

Best is a vintage vinyl player from my girlfriend

Worst is a code to play FM 2017 from my brother. He wants to end me as a productive and independent-minded individual

Oh because a record player is SO unique (sounds perfect for you though ;) ).

By the way i have intentionally not bought a record player or FM because Iknow one would lead to spending stupid amounts of money and the other would lead to losing stupid amounts of money because I'd do it instead of working.
  • Options

Best:

That came to more than a fiver
    Not if they were all second hand!!!!
  • Options

Best:

That came to more than a fiver
    Not if they were all second hand!!!!
    I don't think hand is the right word.
  • Options
    ="cblock">stones latest cd

How have I got flagged for that, somebody
    had to much pop over Christmas?

• Options

Worst: a portable phone charger and a little device that clips on to your phone and makes the lens of the "selfie" camera wider.

I lost my brand new Samsung S7 Edge 2 weeks into a 24 month contract a week or two ago.

Santa is a piss taker.

Hopefully it's already caught fire and burned down the house of the bastard who found it and kept it instead of handing it in.
  • Options

Beat thisimage

Want, want, want, Want, WANT!
  • Options
    Best - £40 from my Mother-in_Law. There isn't a worst.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I hate Harley Davidsons. I have a lurid model Harley Davidson model where the wheels detach so you can spray yourself with knock off aftershave.

Golf gifts from people who don't play golf are also always lame.

Coolest is a signed Ian Hutchinson (bike racer) autobiography.

Love the Hutchie gift, the bloke is nails and a complete legend, crying shame that hardly anyone in England has heard of him!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I got this blinding gift to add to my collection.
    It's a 1916 dated WW1 Lee Enfield SMLE full matching serial numbers. With 1916 dated bayonet (they don't like it up em) Been in storage since 1918, deactivated for me last week.
    Proper piece of history. The rounds are dated 1917 and are inert, before anyone gets their knickers in a knot.
    Didn't get a bad gift, I'm very lucky.

Amazing