Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£15 off an Uber on Xmas eve

£15 off an Uber journey on Xmas Eve. Open the article & click on the link to apply, then you must book between 4pm & 11.59 pm. (Sorry Dan).

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/personalfinance/how-everyone-can-get-a-free-taxi-home-on-christmas-eve-with-a-budweiser-code/ar-BBxoLMQ?li=AA54rU

Comments

• Once the price surge has set in you'll get about £5 off your ride. Good luck with that one.
  • I couldn't give a toss. I would never use them

poxy firm!
  • Just wait until the VATman catches up with them ....
  • Does this mean you'll get a fiver back short journeys like London - Birmingham return?
  • Uber, the Katrien Meire of taxi firms.
  • I've got a couple of good mates who post on here who are Black cab driver's.
    Out of loyalty to them Uber can do one
  • I don't live in London so black cabs are not an option for me tonight. If I was in London I'd get one.

We've all done this before, when a local cab firm is as effective at picking me up on time or even answers the phone I'll go back to them, till then Uber will sadly get my money. Because they turn up and still haven't mucked me about
  • I've got a couple of good mates who post on here who are Black cab driver's.
    Out of loyalty to them Uber can do one

Blackpool out of loyalty to my pocket uber for me.
    Furthermore I probably would use a black can 3 times a year and have never used uber
  • Did anyone actually receive the email after they registered?
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Did anyone actually receive the email after they registered?

Yep, got it today.
  • Lucky old colt. He saved some money. There's a surprise.
    What's it like when you take your girlfriend and pay with coupons.
    Coupon colt. Have a good one tight wad.
  • markmc68 said:

Lucky old colt. He saved some money. There's a surprise.

Get over it
  • markmc68 said:

She's usually fine with it, free cheeseburger for her with my NUS card every time we go to McDonald's.
  • edited December 2016
    markmc68 said:

Lol, I bet his girlfriend is more impressed than if he was on a forum at 0030 on a Christmas Eve night lecturing people on how they should spend their cash.

And I say that as someone who has defended Black Cabbies before, and doesn't trust Uber at all. Perhaps rather than moaning at the punter, perhaps effort would be better focuses towards TfL and Sadiq Khan.
  • Really don't understand all the hatred towards Uber. Black cabs only ended up getting card machines in response to Uber.

Welcome to the future.
  • 0030 after doing my Santa impersonation.
    Merry christmas guys.
  • Don't think anyone has the right to tell anyone else how to spend their money

Apart from in a box at Millwall ........... or Chatlton, come to think of it.

Merry Christmas!