Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those in work today...

Full day?
Finish early?
Half Day?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be sending everyone home at 3.00pm - and I will follow them at 3.01pm
  • Options
    T minus 49 mins
  • Options
    I should've been in for a full day; but there's very little for me to actually do at the moment.

Somehow I managed to wake up at 0940 though, when I usually leave the house at 0740. Suffice to say I'm "working from home" laying in bed, contemplating Bromley High Street to grab a few last bits.
  • Options
    Took my daughter in and finished at 11. Now in M&M shop Leicester Sq then off to see stick man.
  • Options
    In charge so send everyine home around 2.30pm on the premis that I will hold the fort, then bugger off at 3.30 when no-one is looking.
  • Options
    Full day till 6 - but I don't have much to do either.
  • Options
    Left at 11, now off to a lovely boozer for a pub lunch with the family.
  • Options
    In today, but office is closing at 3. Expect to get away shortly after 2. Oddly enough, have actually had quite a few things to sort out as I'm off until New year.
  • Options

Took my daughter in and finished at 11. Now in M&M shop Leicester Sq then off to see stick man.

What's this all about? I saw loads of blokes taking their kids in to work this morning.

I will be off to the pub in about 15 minutes.

• Options
    Been surprisingly busy this morning but pub bound soon...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Working from home but intend to stop very soon.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Working from home but intend to start very soon.

• Options
    Working from home. Phone diverted to voicemail, laptop sitting in work.
  • Options
    On the train home. Disgustingly busy morning so will return to a mountain of work Wednesday
  • Options
    full day here till 5pm - fuck all to do so scouted out a return flight from malta to london after the qaulifier out there for £63.00 flying via geneva, so thats my achievement for today.
  • Options
    Here in body but not in mind. Expecting to be told that we can leave an hour early to make up for the continued incompetence of our senior management team over the last year (maybe Katrien will follow their example and let us leave the next home game an hour early.

Pub for lunch shortly, other than that I'll be on here. Not much action so far today - can someone start some train threads please?
  • Options

Working from home. Phone diverted to voicemail, laptop sitting in work.

It's dead mate, place is like a ghost town
  • Options
    Teleworking today - couldn't be bothered with a 140 mile round trip for what is generally a 3pm finish.

So busy that I've hardly been on here - a whole phone call and two emils to answer. I think I'll need a lie down soon.
  • Options
    we're all about to scarper, via lunch on southwark st
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "working from home" which so far has included Elf, Home Alone 2 and now halfway through The Grinch.
  • Options

"working from home" which so far has included Elf, Home Alone 2 and now halfway through The Grinch.

Sauce?
  • Options
    Just finished but ambushed and out bantered by the spanners I'd managed to avoid yesterday.

knobs.
  • Options
    Full day. Public servant.
  • Options
    Apparently 5pm but they have a fat chance of that happening! Seems today is the official bring your kids to work day. :angry:
  • Options
    In work till 5pm playing World of Tanks.
  • Options
    4pm. They have given me a fresh turkey and booze though so I'm not too despondent.
  • Options
    9.30am to 12.00pm. Essentially a half day for me. Only one other person in the office. I was last one out. On leave now until the 9th Jan.
  • Options
    Full day till 6