Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One Question..

2»

Comments

• I'd probably put it more politely to their faces, not that I ever f-and-blind at players anyway, but would have no problem telling *insert player name* "I'm sure you're a nice bloke etc., but you need to start doing 'x, y & z' better"

Wouldn't just say "*insert player name* - you're shit". But mass constructive criticism from the stands is a bit tricky.

That's fair enough but how many would have the bottle to abuse them to their faces.
  • I'd probably put it more politely to their faces, not that I ever f-and-blind at players anyway, but would have no problem telling *insert player name* "I'm sure you're a nice bloke etc., but you need to start doing 'x, y & z' better"

Wouldn't just say "*insert player name* - you're shit". But mass constructive criticism from the stands is a bit tricky.

That's fair enough but how many would have the bottle to abuse them to their faces.
    Why are you still asking this question ? You've already given 2 different answers yourself - none and some (ie most wouldn't).

What do you want - a Family Fortunes style survey ? Buy a notepad, a pen and a clipboard and ask at the next game. Simples.

You still haven't explained your point.
  • edited December 2016
    In the heat of the moment I called told KR to f*** off and called him a fat see you next Tuesday yesterday evening.

If I had my time again I'd probably not of said it, but I was hurting.

But yesterday he made no effort to come and pay credit to the travelling fans he's so fond of supposedly meeting, and if I had to opportunity to do so face to face I'd ask him why he didn't come down to the away end.
  • You give players stick from the stands and on this message board. Plus other sites.

But how many of you would actually have the bollocks to go and tell to their faces?

Nobody would.

It's kind of ironic as I know who you are and we both know that you post differently under platforms in your own name than you do under an anonymous name on here
    It's also kind if ironic that the OP replied to other people's comments but could be said to have "not had the bollocks" to respond to this point.
  • Ok put it this way. If for example you were in Bluewater today and one of them walked right passed then would you have the bollocks to abuse them there?

I very much doubt it. It would be a nervous polite smile.
  • edited December 2016

Ok put it this way. If for example you were in Bluewater today and one of them walked right passed then would you have the bollocks to abuse them there?

I very much doubt it. It would be a nervous polite smile.

You're asking the same question again? I didn't realise that you were meaning the title of the thread literally and this was going to be the same question asked over and over again.

Are you feeling alright?