Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match of the day

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why has Charlie Adam got his school jumper on?
  • Options
    Ross Barclay got lucky with that tackle. And the assistant referee looking straight at it.
  • Options
    Heads up.

Match of the Day on BBC 2 tonight.

My Sky+ didn't pick it up on the series link.

Happy new year!
  • Options
    Dear oh dear Mike Dean decision to send off Feghouli was abysmal.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    And how does the assistant not see Zlatan offside. Jesus H Corbett.
  • Options
    Mike Dean should be struck off.
  • Options
    Awful refereeing, but it's Wet Spam so hahahhaha
  • Options
    And you wonder why fans complain that officials favour the big teams.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Dear oh dear Mike Dean decision to send off Feghouli was abysmal.

Shocking decision. If anything it's Jones who commits more of a foul. But Jones is in my Fantasy Team, so can't complain!
  • Options
    What is crucial is the fact that Dean does not react to the initial clash, looks away to follow the ball and turns around to see Jones rolling around like a baby and then stops play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching it on MOTD I thought that's a red card ... for Jones. Terrible decision.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Awful refereeing, but it's Wet Spam so hahahhaha

Part of me thought that but then I see it more as Spurs trying to pull away from them. Would have happilly seen the Hammers get a point yesterday.

Just pleased Spurs are starting to purr again after a relatively quiet spell.
  • Options
    I noticed Gabby hosted last night, reckon that was anything to do with Lineker maybe feeling a bit awkward doing a tribute to Graham Taylor?
  • Options

I noticed Gabby hosted last night, reckon that was anything to do with Lineker maybe feeling a bit awkward doing a tribute to Graham Taylor?

Nah , he was making tea round his gaff for all the people he invited over from the jungle camp .
  • Options
    edited January 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/819587504869408771

Seen Gary Lineker in the pst saying basically England were getting outplayed and Graham Taylor basically made him a martyr by subbing him, so he wasn't bitter!
  • Options

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/819587504869408771

Seen Gary Lineker in the pst saying basically England were getting outplayed and Graham Taylor basically made him a martyr by subbing him, so he wasn't bitter!
    Fair enough, I was just surprised to see Gabby Logan on there this morning, until she went straight into a tribute to Graham Taylor