Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you have a season ticket ...

2»

Comments

• Plenty of regime apologists on here.

I don't think so mid life f@cking sad state of affairs really.
  • Yes. It's a marriage for better or worse.

Divorce ? You can still see the kids, they will be playing for other clubs.
  • No. I've had enough now, and won't get fooled again.
  • se9addick said:

How about relegation, sacking the new new manager and selling off every squad member except roger johnson.

"Let's get behind RoJo and the boys"!
    Off_it said:

Fair play. But is there anything, anything at all, this lot could do that would make you change your mind and not renew?

Realistically I don't think there's much save selling off the Valley and moving us to a Milton Keynes esque location that would stop me being a season ticket holder. Trust me - I struggle with it - I fully back the protests and take part as much as I can and I would much prefer not to give Roland £300 a year, however going to watch Charlton is an important part of my life - it's the main quality time I spend with my Dad and I really wont let Roland take that from me.

As long as there a team called Charlton Athletic that plays at the Valley then health permitting I'll be there.
    Ditto.
  • Yes, got nothing else to fill the void and would still be following the games one way or another anyway so would rather still carry on what i've always done on Saturday's and always will do while there's still a Charlton in SE7 to support.

• True supporters go through thick and thin.

So those who don't go anymore? What are they?
  • Uboat said:

True supporters go through thick and thin.

Fans
  • Uboat said:

True supporters go through thick and thin.

At Bluewater ?
  • Some people (2%) just don't see the bigger picture.
  • Will always go. This is our club and I wont be driven out.