Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you rather?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
  • Options

100 duck sized horses. One of our ducks can be quite vicious when he puts his mind to it. Drew blood when it bit my missus a while ago.
  • Options

100 duck sized horses. One of our ducks can be quite vicious when he puts his mind to it. Drew blood when it bit my missus a while ago.
    Yeah, geese sized ducks (geese in other words) scare the s*** out of me. A horse sized one would be lethal. The mini horse you could just boot in the head.

• Options
    Man u away or Lincoln awAy in a cup game
  • Options

Yeah, geese sized ducks (geese in other words) scare the s*** out of me. A horse sized one would be lethal. The mini horse you could just boot in the head.

Typical millwall answer to everything!
    just kick um in the head
  • Options

What the f*** are you doing keeping ducks???

In Bexley!!
  • Options

In Bexley!!
    You must be f***ing Quackers !!!
  • Options
    edited December 2016

In Bexley!!
    We've had them for years mate. Built an enclosure with a pond at the end of the garden and we let them out when we're at home.

• Options
    Would you rather change gender at midnight every day, or change race every time you sneeze?
  • Options

Would you rather change gender at midnight every day, or change race every time you sneeze?

I think I'd rather change race every time I sneeze... be a good way to challenge myself going from the 100m to the 400m etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would you rather karel fraye or alan pardew
  • Options
    Would you rather a dick for a nose, or a nose for a dick?
  • Options
    Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for a year, or you have to join in once.....

Wrong but it has to be done one of them :)
  • Options

Would you rather a dick for a nose, or a nose for a dick?

Dick for nose , probably not going to be much worse of than my actual nose already :) haha
  • Options

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for a year, or you have to join in once.....

Why would you even think that?
  • Options

Why would you even think that?
    I didn't make up the question , just played this game a few times.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Off_it said:

So would you rather shag a fit birds body with your best mates head on it, or your best mates body with a fit birds head on it?

Discuss.

My best mate is a fit bird, so that's an easy one.
  • Options

Palarce fans would choose both
  • Options
    edited December 2016