Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What football memorabilla do you collect?

edited December 2016 in General Charlton
What football tat do you collect?

Attached is a photo of a small part of my mug collection which I buy from each club I go to.

What collection have you got?

(May use on tonight's show)image

Comments

• Charlton books and metal badges.

Used to have a couple of dozen of the old style silk scarves from different clubs but cleared them out some time ago.

Got about 500 different Charlton badges

• seth plum said:

You can't call seven mugs much of a collection, we're not fooled into thinking there's twenty one you know.

Only started last season but I'm on about 30+ so far!

Got about 500 different Charlton badges

Canada / USA one is superb.
  • ticket stubs for away games.
  • Just to say

Don't keep stuff in your loft, give it to the museum

(unless its lots of post-1960s home programmes in which case keep them in the loft)
  • Random football memorabilia, mostly foreign teams from games / countries that I go to. Got loads of Valencia tat.
  • Try to go and watch as many European games as possible...the only upside to not having a season ticket this year I guess
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

LouisMend said:

What football tat do you collect?

Attached is a photo of a small part of my mug collection which I buy from each club I go to.

What collection have you got?

(May use on tonight's show)image

Is your Palace one on your "special" display shelf?
    He's use the Palace on when he's on Charlton Live.
  • Used to collect other clubs shirts! Only got these left now after selling others
  • I collect post-sixties home programmes. Well, I used to until the regime cured me of it.
  • The odd interesting shirt from around the world.
    Try and get one each time I visit a new country but don't always find a shop and some of them can be bloody expensive (Iceland).

• Charlton Life flags
  • The odd interesting shirt from around the world.
    Try and get one each time I visit a new country but don't always find a shop and some of them can be bloody expensive (Iceland).

i suppose Yorkshire is like another country.
  • LouisMend said:

Only started last season but I'm on about 30+ mugs so far!

Are you Sue Parkes' facebook group?
  • Used to collect match programmes but dont bother anymore... Have hundreds of them at my parents house
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a couple of hundred postcards of football stadiums from around the world, a few pennants and shirts from foreign clubs and other random bits of tat such as a model of Valencia's stadium.

Kept all my away ticket stubs as well.
  • cafc4life said:

I've got a book that I write in the details of every game I've ever been too,date ,teams ,venue , score and scorers Etc.also highlight any new grounds/teams i see. Sounds a bit sad but I've done it since I was a kid and it's good to look over and add to throughout the years .

Haha. That's so Charlton. Far play.
  • Charge sheets and scars

Haha, That's so Millwall.
  • cafc4life said:

I've got a book that I write in the details of every game I've ever been too,date ,teams ,venue , score and scorers Etc.also highlight any new grounds/teams i see. Sounds a bit sad but I've done it since I was a kid and it's good to look over and add to throughout the years .

I suppose you collect scalps or something.
  • edited December 2016
    Got about 60 reserve programmes from the late 40s and many 1st team from late 40s early 50s

Got rid of about 2000 non value progs a few year ago.

Kept few poignant and significant ones, stoke, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc.

Got couple 66 final original progs and a manutd Bayern programme when they done treble.
  • cafc4life said:

I assume Millwall fans keep similar but probably involves how many teeth they got left in their mouths
  • cafc4life said:

I've got a book that I write in the details of every train I've ever seen

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :wink: .

• edited December 2016

cafc4life said:

I've got a book that I write in the details of every train I've ever seen

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :wink: .

Mug haha ;)
  • Charge sheets and scars

Haha, That's so Millwall.
    Of course. :wink:
  • cafc4life said:

cafc4life said:

I assume Millwall fans keep similar but probably involves how many teeth they got left in their mouths
    Three isn't exactly a collection