Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fork out even more money on Comms advisors

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2016
    HarryLime said:

Rothko said:

Bevington was on about £300k at the FA, so work out his day rate from there.

The fact that they are willing to shell out this kind of money disheartens me as it looks like they ain't going anywhere soon.
    Maybe a last desperate attempt?
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

clive said:

Hiring @Essex_Al & Micheal E Tucker would surely be a lot cheaper.

How very dare you!

I certainly do not come cheap!
    You are easily bought Al, we can tell by the drivel you post regards the Belgians.
    Might be drivel to you little legs, but there is a growing band of supporters that don't think so!
    You stick in there al
  • Options
    Spending money on comms advisors will not increase attendances
  • Options

Anyway regardless of what he's earning, it's remarkable that a known tight arse like RD is willing to sanction any of of these extra costs.

Maybe she hasn't told Roly yet?

• Options

It's almost as if they should've listened to the comms team when they arrived, saved a bunch of money and not had such a horrendously high turnover of staff.

As they have said, "we have made some mistakes and we are changing*. Unfortunately, for the fans, not the right one's
  • Options
    Nug said:

She's just trying to change the story because at the moment her credibility as a businesswoman is absolutely fecked. I don't believe any of it is to improve the club from a football point of view just her terrible reputation.

This 100%
  • Options
    If they were worth the money they would advise to sack the CEO!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

She's just trying to change the story because at the moment her credibility as a businesswoman is absolutely fecked. I don't believe any of it is to improve the club from a football point of view just her terrible reputation.

Ultimately this is about her CV not the club. Uncle Roly is doing her a big favour.
  • Options
    Does this no doubt enormous expense also count as investment in de cloob?
  • Options

Wonder if there are any other clubs' position makes him sad (and then he can make a fortune out of)? Maybe people could ask him....
  • Options
    "In his new role Tom (Bevington) will devise the club’s integrated communications strategy and manage the communications department’s implementation of that strategy," a statement said.

I read this as:
    "In his new role Tom (Bevington) will ask people at the club to talk to other people and manage the communications department’s request that people at the club talk to other people" a statement said.

• Options

....and to think of all the money they're shelling out now to try and get themselves out of the big hole they dug.
    Opportunity aplenty there was to engage with us....but, no.....Do It This Way.

Suck it and see, Mr Bevington. It's probably bitter to the core.
    All too late.

FOND
    BOND
    BONE
    GONE

I like a Word Ladder. Here's one for our very own CEO:

ROLY
    ROLL
    DOLL
    DOLE

• Options
    WSS said:

Wonder if there are any other clubs' position makes him sad (and then he can make a fortune out of)? Maybe people could ask him....
    I replied to him on Twitter re that but surprise, surprise, he is not proving to be very communicative.