Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Museum Ebay site now open

Comments

• Options
    I like that. I'd buy one if you can get the numbers up.
  • Options
    We have had a limited number of large , laser cut steel metal badges made. These would be ideal for the man cave or on the wall at home. Available on Ebay or message me direct if interested and then we avoid Ebay fees.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293881530986

These are lovely and would be enhanced by some clever backlighting. If I had somewhere to put one I would definitely buy in.
  • Options
    Yes if there is demand , we have to order a minimum number so if anyone else is interested please register your interest
    I’m interested please...👍
  • Options
    would definitely have one of those
  • Options
    I'd be interested. 
  • Options
    Definitely interested in the steel cut Nick. Put me down for one please. 
  • Options
    Definitely interested in the steel cut Nick. Put me down for one please. 
    Possibly also interested, but can you advise the actual size 
  • Options
    Just over 12" diameter or the size of an LP for oldies like you 😉
  • Options
    We had a dozen and they sold out in less than 24 hours. All posted out two days ago so will be interested in any feedback from buyers. It looks like we will be ordering more , it's just a question of how many.
  • Options
    I'd definitely be interested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm interested in one of those.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    We have had a limited number of large , laser cut steel metal badges made. These would be ideal for the man cave or on the wall at home. Available on Ebay or message me direct if interested and then we avoid Ebay fees.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293881530986

Our latest reservation from the partner of Thomas Sandgaard !
  • Options
    Just over 12" diameter or the size of an LP for oldies like you 😉
    In that case, I want one too  :D
  • Options
    Interested
  • Options
    I will be in touch with everyone that expresses an interest when we get the next batch made.
  • Options
    Would be interested 
  • Options
    I will be in touch with everyone that expresses an interest when we get the next batch made.
    Cheers Nick
  • Options
    Registered my interest on the TS visit to the Museum thread, Nick. Thanks.
  • Options
    We have a very interesting signed item that we will be auctioning on our Ebay site later this evening. A very rare item , only four of them known to exist. Details to follow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have a very interesting signed item that we will be auctioning on our Ebay site later this evening. A very rare item , only four of them known to exist. Details to follow
    It's not by any chance a signed corner flag from the play offs is it?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Spoiler  :|
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Spoiler  :|
    I'm an ardent follower on Twitter and wanted to ensure this thread remains top draw.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    What time is this "mystery" item going live?
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    What time is this "mystery" item going live?
    About 7pm
  • Options
    Will there be a link posted to this item.
  • Options
    There will
  • Options

Here it is signed by Lee Bowyer , JJ , Steve Gallen and goalkeeper coach Andy Marshall. Corner flag used at The Valley during the 2019-20 Championship season.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293920894196

• Options
    Great prize. Although I was ready to go all out thinking it was the one used at Wembley.