Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• If I was being critical I'd say that it isn't very clear what point their making - I had to look really hard to make out that those numbers refer to a child's ticket (season ticket I assume?)
  • Mmmmm give me CARD any day of the week :-)
  • Is that really correct? Ten times the price from 2013? That can't be like for like.
  • Is that really correct? Ten times the price from 2013? That can't be like for like.

I believe they just scrapped kids tickets so everyone has to pay the adult price.
  • The point may not be clear but it's important nonetheless.
    Football prices are extortionate, I often wonder how the next generation(s) of fans will ever become hooked on the wonder of a Saturday down at the football if they can never afford it?

I believe they just scrapped kids tickets so everyone has to pay the adult price.
    Everyone knows that kids are not the future, you need middle aged customers to fill a football ground.

Everyone knows that kids are not the future, you need middle aged customers to fill a football ground.
    Not too old, as they remember the past