Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Late night chocolate...

2»

Comments

• 6 wagon wheels for a quid in Morrisons, you can't go wrong (although you might struggle with 6 at once!).
  • Cannot abide the plain wagon wheel. A pound for 6 is too much. Jammie wagon wheels, now there's a treat.
  • Thought you'd been to see Hot Chocolate's tribute act.
  • Walnut Whips.
  • I'm powering through the snacks too. I wish it was because I'm drinking but it's actually because I have an essay to finish by tomorrow.. #deadlines #living life on tomorrow he edge.

I've had twirl bites, Doritos in now on Bourbons.

You weren't drinking, you were trying to do some serious economics essay writing, and all you can manage to type is this guff? I seriously hope for your sake that you proof read what you wrote last night!

you should try these! a whole shot of liquid espresso inside dark chocolate freaking awesome hit!
  • CAFC Luke said:

I'm powering through the snacks too. I wish it was because I'm drinking but it's actually because I have an essay to finish by tomorrow.. #deadlines #living life on tomorrow he edge.

I've had twirl bites, Doritos in now on Bourbons.

You weren't drinking, you were trying to do some serious economics essay writing, and all you can manage to type is this guff? I seriously hope for your sake that you proof read what you wrote last night!
    When I saw you'd posted on this thread I knew it would be you mugging me off. I'm gonna stop sitting with you at matches if you keep this up!
  • Being diabetic, I don't eat chocolate very often but in my view, it doesn't mix with beer very well (especially if you eat it before drinking)

Even before I was diagnosed, I was never a massive fan of it but am partial to after 8's.
  • Being diabetic, I don't eat chocolate very often but in my view, it doesn't mix with beer very well (especially if you eat it before drinking)

Even before I was diagnosed, I was never a massive fan of it but am partial to after 8's.

Can't eat nothing sweet before a beer. Use to go fuckin mad of the penny sweet man though when he came round the club on a Sunday with his basket. Too pissed to realise by that time I suspect after 62ish hours on the sauce
  • Orange flavoured After Eights out on limited edition. v. good.