Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Truiden vs Royal Excel Mouscron (Watch Charlton fans hand Roland letters)

124»

Comments

• Options

sammy391 said:

Also re this trip it was confirmed that Roland had a meeting with Katrien and a third party from another club in Belgium on Friday when bomb alert took place at STAYEN everyone had to get out of the building ROLAND was not in agood frame of mind.

Do we know what they were discussing?
    Knowing the third party involved i can have a good guess.
    Go on, go on, go on.
    Mrs Doyle?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Also re this trip it was confirmed that Roland had a meeting with Katrien and a third party from another club in Belgium on Friday when bomb alert took place at STAYEN everyone had to get out of the building ROLAND was not in agood frame of mind.

Do we know what they were discussing?
    Knowing the third party involved i can have a good guess.
    Go on, go on, go on.
    Might be able to say more later in week ,might not but will be working on it this week.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

sammy391 said:

Wow , just wow

Can see from that snippet his smile and laugh quickly wiped off his face!
    Crickey, Matt Allwrights taken a break from Rogue Traders to help out!

Thanks for that. Apparently the individual concerned does look a lot like the photo above, so his son says. Not a little bit, a lot.
  • Options
    First glance, handing over the envelope I thought it was Nigel from Eastenders(20 years back).
  • Options
    Superb work, all.
  • Options
    Strange times we had 2years ago this weekend in Belgium.

Started for me by taking a call from Belgium just as i was leaving work early friday afternoon informing me of a bomb alert at The Stayen home of St Truiden. Checking a couple of things out i find the whole complex had been evacuated costing businesses up to 50,000 euro.

One of the businessmen taking dinner at the time at his favourite restaurant was Roland Duchatelet he was not very amused at the time being told to leave the building halfway through his lunch.

Later that evening i had contact with the Belgium police asking me if any Charlton supporters had been involved with this incident. Of course the answer i gave was noway would we get involved in such a thing.

This was not the last call i took from Belgium that night also asking the same question.

The following day we made the trip to Saint Truiden to deliver the letters in person to Roland and of course over 250 chirstmas cards sent to him over the next week by general post service.