Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v MK Dons | Sat Dec 3 | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options

worse in the league than us so hopefully roll over and we get a win, despite current ownership would like a big tie in round 3 preferably away.

charlton 2 - mk dons 0

I hope those of the 'not a penny more' persuasion realise that you can't go to away cup games as the club gets a percentage of the revenue.
    doubt that's gonna be an issue tbh
  • Options
    New manager bounce part 9. Very exciting to see a top unemployed League 1 manager face the club he err... wasn't good enough for.

Dreams are made of this. We have turned a corner...critical fixture etc etc

0-0.

Congo Chris in by January.
  • Options
    Charlton being Charlton, unfortunately I fear this may end in defeat. We want Roland out!!
  • Options
    Due to unforseen circumstances I have six seats behind the dugout, all for myself.
    So a goal for each seat. 4-2 probably. (Robinson to start with Botaka, with Lookman upfront with Magennis).
  • Options
    If you are going today, don't forget as you see a sea of empty seats you'll get priority for the next round!

Will come in handy when we draw Curzon Ashton.
  • Options

worse in the league than us so hopefully roll over and we get a win, despite current ownership would like a big tie in round 3 preferably away.

charlton 2 - mk dons 0

I hope those of the 'not a penny more' persuasion realise that you can't go to away cup games as the club gets a percentage of the revenue.
    Bit more complicated than usual today.

As away teams get a cut in the FA Cup not only is it about giving Roland money but a thieving franchise too.

That said AFC Wimbledon are probably happy now with how things have evolved.
  • Options
    We're providing live commentary on the BBC Sport website for those who don't have CAFCPlayer

http://bbc.in/2gRogES
  • Options
    I'm hoping we will win this, 2-1, I would like to see Tex and Baur start in a central defensive pairing. Im not sure if I can do the match thread as I'm still sorting out things for my mums funeral. If I haven't started by 2.00 pm can someone else cover today?

Many thanks RedM
  • Options
    I'll be disappointed if we don't win this; they're not exactly world beaters and we should know exactly what they're going to do through KR. It'll be worrying if we can't set up in a way that nullifies their main threats and attacks their main weaknesses, given that KR will have spent the last six years building them. 3-1 to the rip roaring, goal scoring Addicks.
  • Options
    The most interesting thing will be how KR sets us up. An FA cup game is a good opportunity to try new tactics without the pressure of needing league points
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Breaking my self imposed exile today. I do miss it.
    1 - 0 Charlton
  • Options
    4-0 win. Would love to see us humiliate the franchise scum.

• Options

4-0 win. Would love to see us humiliate the franchise scum.

How will us winning 4 - 0 humiliate Karl Robinson ? Oh right. Gotcha.

• Options
    Botaka starting will be interesting. Good sign that KR has picked him.
  • Options
    Big game needed for Crofts - not just as captain but also the only defensive midfielder. Hasn't been tested like that much this season - has normally had either an extra midfielder (Jacko or Foley) when we've had two wingers having sacrificing a striker, or we've had Jacko or Chicksen on the left to compensate.

Great to see Botaka finally given a start and that KR seemingly wants to play attacking football.