Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson just interviewed on talksport

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is the bottom left screen keeping an eye on the duct tape viscosity to shoe leather quotient?
  • Options

Is it actually possible to watch every Charlton game on live stream, or even recorded? It's always mentioned but can it be true? Seems implausible to me but......
    Would appreciate a link if there is one because I have not seen it confirmed anywhere although dear Katrien said it was possible...........

I recall reading that it's a service provided by the League for owners (presumably of the absent kind). Don't quote me though.
  • Options
    Oh well, we've already disproved the 'i watch every match live' bollox by the Happy Birthday video.
    Karl, you've either been told a fib - or you're telling us a fib - the truth will come out !
  • Options
    It was nearly his birthday. No really every other game he watches live on his live feed in the DuShat cave.
  • Options

“I heard a great story about one of his managers who lost a very big game, and he actually drove round to his house to see if he was ok.

“These are the things I’m being told and I have to take them at face value.”

LMFAO
    Really Karl? Really
  • Options

Is it actually possible to watch every Charlton game on live stream, or even recorded? It's always mentioned but can it be true? Seems implausible to me but......
    Would appreciate a link if there is one because I have not seen it confirmed anywhere although dear Katrien said it was possible...........

I'd expect it's the League allowing club owners to tap into what's sent from the grounds to TV rights holders (Sky, basically) - wouldn't even have a commentary attached to it at this level.
  • Options
    SE23 said:

Lets get behind Robinson and the team and see what happens...
    Slade was shit... End of. I feel Robinson will have a lot more influence on the team. Alll this shit about Roland picking the team has no substance anymore because there are no network players in the squad.

Network coaches are around though...
  • Options

“I heard a great story about one of his managers who lost a very big game, and he actually drove round to his house to see if he was ok.

“These are the things I’m being told and I have to take them at face value.”

LMFAO
    Really Karl? Really
    We have got the right Karl haven't we?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did he explain why he has not played Thuram in goal ?
  • Options

I don't think he's the sort of chump like Slade who will slag off the fans. Let's get behind him.

Well it's a possibility I guess. Let's see and hope you're right.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    seth plum said:

Best policy for Karl now is to shut up and win.</blockquote

Best policy for you now is to shut up and get behind him.
    You need more grass

• Options
    "Roland clearly explained how that player then drops in behind the front two and it creates a diamond formation!? Did you know about this? Amazing. The Network really are at the forefront of tactical innovation. And Russell's left behind some lovely tablecloths."

*Milton Keynes momentarily looks blankly up at the sky and imagines what his mortgage will look like in May*
  • Options

I'd expect it's the League allowing club owners to tap into what's sent from the grounds to TV rights holders (Sky, basically) - wouldn't even have a commentary attached to it at this level.
    All English football league games are filmed for scouting etc by services like wyscout and instatscout so a private live stream for some people isn't unbelievable. If Roland really wanted to he probably could watch all our games.