Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New fiver not suitable for vegetarians.

It has tallow in it.

So it's coins and notes from £10 up for me now.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    I'll take your fivers off your hands if you like :wink:
  • Options
    Don't have any on me today - and won't have from now on.

But if I had you'd be first in the queue
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your numismaphagy problem, Iain
  • Options

iainment said:

Presumably not a problem unless you eat them.....

A lot of us won't knowingly use or eat anything that is made from dead animals.
    But you don't mind murdering plants, trees or vegetables?
    No. They're not sentient beings so they can be murdered as you put it.
  • Options
    Don't tell Seth.
  • Options
    According to the MRS GREN acronym of living qualities, every living thing has sense and is therefore sentient
  • Options
    iainment said:

so if you were out in the country on a beautiful winters day, found a lovely pub with a nice log fire on the go but the seats by the fire was a leather sofa and and all other seats were leather covered including the bar stools you would stand/leave
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry, just a spot of progressives-trolling. You know me. Everyone is entitled to their choices. Hopefully we'll escape the physical money paradigm before all the notes have dead cow in them
  • Options
    Leuth said:

According to the MRS GREN acronym of living qualities, every living thing has sense and is therefore sentient

I think there are some Millwall fans that you could make a case for that not applying to.
  • Options
    Question to the OP- Just out of interesst, do you treat your cat for internal / external parasites?
  • Options

Question to the OP- Just out of interesst, do you treat your cat for internal / external parasites?

Yes. As I said I'm not perfect and my 4 cats are treated as well as I can manage. In the same way that if I had internal/external parasites I'd treat myself.
    It's a funny old world aint it.
  • Options
    No dramas, just intrigued mate
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ......drink a pint of red wine vinegar if you think you got the worms. works on out chickens
  • Options
    What happens when the £10 notes are introduced next year?

You'll have heavy pockets carrying all that change
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    iainment said:

Play sports, leather football? Wear silk?
  • Options

Imagine how many animal products and traces you come in to contact with every day. This is pathetic.

In your opinion.
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

iainment said:

Leather?
    Don't use it any more. So it's pvc all the way now ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options

......drink a pint of red wine vinegar if you think you got the worms. works on out chickens

Out chickens? You live in a strange country mate.
    Yeah, they all lesbian. Except the cock
  • Options
    ......but they're all going in the freezer probably this weekend, except the cock
  • Options
    All the money is blood-money really #politicalsatire